2nd March 2016, 10:01 AM
ushabaloo81

How to get transcripts of marksheet and of degree certificate? What documents I should bring and how long should I wait?

Dear sir/madam
I,B. Muralidharan, studied Electronics and Communication in NIT,Warangal between 1998 and 2001. My roll number was 97409. Since I wish to pursue MBA in Boston in the US,I require transcripts of my mark statements and degree certificate. I wonder how I can go about it such as the fees I have to pay, I should come in person or any person delegated by me is sufficient,what documents I should bring and how long should I wait to get my transcripts.I would be obliged to you if you could guide me and enlighten me on these issues.I would appreciate if a personal visit is not considered mandatory

Regards
Muralidharan Balakrishnan

19th January 2018, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get transcripts of marksheet and of degree certificate? What documents I should bring and how long should I wait?

How do I get transcription from NCHMCT of my certificate, Mark sheet and syllabus. I clears exams in year 2012 from IHM Shri Shakti Hyderabad.
8th May 2019, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get transcripts of marksheet and of degree certificate? What documents I should bring and how long should I wait?

How much time will it take for gurughasidas university,for sending the B.Ed. qualifying certificate,if all the requisite documents&formalities are done?please help me,since its 1 month I am still awaiting for my B.Ed.certificate,i passed my exam in 2001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?