11th June 2011, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

What amount of money would I pay as a donation to get admission in YOP collage, Allahabad?

what amount of money i have to pay as a donation to get admission in a yop collage in allahabad?
please reply soon..

Related Questions:
  1. How much donation is for getting admission in KJ Somaiya for Gujarati minority student? Will bank pay the donation fees?
  2. How to get admission in Galgotia through donation upto 15 Lacs?
  3. Can I get a seat in any branch under management quota?
  4. List of colleges in ascending order where I can get seat with a rank of 26524 in WBJEE?
  5. Allahabad Bank did not waived off interest amount as per government announcement? What is the EMI of Initial Amount of 350000, with 11.75% interest rate?
  6. What is the minimum fee for MBBS private medical college?
  7. Will educational loan covers the donation of college money as well?
  8. How much amount to be paid to get admission in medical field in Pune?
  9. Can I shift from Anna University to other college during 2nd year? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much donation I have to pay to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture? Which is the best way to join this course?
  11. How much money and time is required to become a Doctor? How much amount will bank pay as loan?
  12. How to get proof of minority for 12th RBSE student? Benefits of minority?
  13. In which good college can I get admission with less donation? Comparison between B.Tech colleges at Delhi and at Bangalore? Which private colleges would be good for Nanotechnology or Biotechnology?
  14. Fee structure details of the private medical colleges in Karnataka?
  15. What is meant by Debit and Credit?
  16. Donation amount of private colleges in Mumbai, Pune and Nagpur for admission in Engineering and Medical? -- [New]
  17. What will be the fees to join EEE course?
  18. Where to get solved question papers of General Knowledge?
15th July 2015, 02:43 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: What amount of money would I pay as a donation to get admission in YOP collage, Allahabad?

Well, I have never heard about YOP college. Nor could any of my friends confirm about it. Also one more problem is that you did not mention the stream in which you are going to take admission in. The donation fee changes from stream to stream. Sometimes the fee is very high. This happens when the course is any of engineering branches, then the donation fee raises to as high as Rs. 6-7 lakhs.
If the streams are any general stream then the donation fee varies from 1-2 lakhs. Some colleges even take 3 lakhs based on their popularity and student strength. But I must warn you one thing. Giving donation is not mandatory. If you have the required percentage in your subjects, as that wanted by the college then you will be admitted by default. If you do not have the required percentage, then I guess you have to give the donation to get admitted in that college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?