17th January 2011, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

How to improve personality and confidence level?

How To Improve ur personality and enhance your confidence level??

Please tell me

Thanks

18th January 2011, 05:23 PM
Maxsteel

Default Re: How to improve personality and confidence level?

To improve your confidence & personality first start to believe in your self.
Always keep yourself engaged in some constructive job so that negative thoughts should not develop in your mind.

Put some purpose in your Life. By adding ambition, hope and purpose, you will give yourself new powers to fight stress and stain associated with frustration, boredom and pressure.

Learn to be courageous - Never say no to the project that you are assigned by someone because if you will say no you will not be contacted for any work next time & when will you complete that work your confidence will be on new level .

Learn to Laugh - Laughter is a positive, natural condition which helps to improve respiration, lower blood pressure and tone up the heart.

Read Good Books related to GK etc because you can talk or discuss to people on any topic with confidence only when you know about it.

18th January 2011, 05:54 PM
Harshita21

To increase your confidence firstly check where you are lacking you are good to do a job/work but you hesitate to show your work because of some fear try to get rid of your fear .
For this you have to think positive & come out from the crowd for doing something different from the person around you. Try to give answres as many as possible & put as many queries as possible.

As your confidence increases simultaneously your personality increases.
if you are of short height avoid big circles pattern dress((girls) ,shiny shirts avoid(any height boy) for your personal life.
Maintain your body physique , it has very important role in your personality. Walk in a normal manner.Bring attitude in you which show your confidence not arrogance.

so Best of luck

15th April 2011, 11:37 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Please tell me

Thanks
To improve your confidence & personality first u have to believe in your self.
you shouldnot allow negetive thoughts to come in your mind.....

Put some purpose in your Life.

Learn to be courageous - always try to face the problems dat come in your way..never try to avoid them...

laughter is the best medicine.. Laughter is a positive, natural condition which helps to improve respiration, lower blood pressure and tone up the heart.

Read Good Books related to GK and spiritual books etc because you can talk or discuss to people on any topic with confidence only when you know about it.

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/how-improve-personality-confidence-level-73945.html#ixzz1Jc0dB7k

10th May 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

how i increase my conifidence level..because i am not very confident..somtimes i know about the topic but i feel hesitation then i cant asking..

25th May 2011, 08:57 PM
friendsofsure

Please tell me

Thanks

To improve your confidence & personality first start to believe in your self.Always keep yourself engaged in jobs that you are confident doing it will keep your confidence levels high.

SURE - The World's #1 Anti-perspirant!*
Say `No` to paseena with the confidence that only an anti-perspirant can give.

28th May 2011, 05:45 PM
Unregistered

i have 2 type of minds i1 is good 1 is bad how to control bad mind ?

31st May 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

always i thought in a negative way how can i come out with that and how can i become successful person?

19th June 2011, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I know the things bt I hesitate to express it in front of audience... my bdy start shivering...wot cud i do to get out of it????

5th July 2011, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

sometime s i know about the answer of question,but have no confidence to give answer or put question.what can i do?

7th July 2011, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i aint so much conscious abt my surrounding.Easily i trust people.....
they can divert me... i am restless... i cant complete my task (first to last), when i start den after sum days i think its not for me.So wht can i do nw?

11th July 2011, 08:56 AM
Unregistered

I knw tht i can do this thing or that thing bt i nvr take initiative...my confidence level is vry low..?how can i improve may confidence?

14th July 2011, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

i m vry sad due to lack of confidence .i kno the task bt i hesitate to do it among people so pls tel me sir wht i shuld do,

7th August 2011, 09:35 AM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to improve personality and confidence level?

Quote:
how i increase my conifidence level..because i am not very confident..somtimes i know about the topic but i feel hesitation then i cant asking..
you can close your eyes and think about your idol and then speak it up.

21st October 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

it is in within u

17th December 2011, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

How i can pass my ipcc (both group) in May,2012? Pls anybody tell me in details plans which will work positive if follows genuily!

21st December 2011, 04:43 PM
Pratik Agrawal Jalna

Smile Re: How to improve personality and confidence level?

To improve your personality u should first come to know that what are your bad habbits from others so that u can overcome them

Always beleive in yourself to have an ability to complete a tast efficiently

Always respect your elders an try to improve your friendship with people

Avoid Bad persons who may direct you to wrong Habbits

Try to gain more knowledge from the people who aree more educated than you

Always do the work with full attention

Respect yourself and try to distribute Knowledge to your smaller ones

the above are some ways which i follow and i think this would make your Personality a Good one

Pratik Agrawal

with best wishes

16th January 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

how could i increase my confidence level ?

16th January 2012, 06:16 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to improve personality and confidence level?

Hi

Confidence is something which comes naturally to some but some build it with hard work and practice.

Whatever you do in life, if you are nearly perfect in it or have mastered it with time and practice.. then you would surely have a lot of confidence in it.

The winners in Olympics are so confident for their performances that they just go there are make/break records.

Whereas there are other participants, who become nervous, they sometimes break down, and panic just because they do not have proper practice and effort thus leading to the low level of confidence, hence hampering their performance.

So if you want to develop or improve your personality, they become passionate about whatever you do. You have to drown yourself into that so that you become a master in it.

-> Smartness would come with the quality of work you do. You have to work on yourself a lot, if you feel low, with less confidence.

-> However you can always join some Personality Development classes, or read books.

-> Talk in English, it gives you a boost in your personality. Apart from that, dress smart and tight. It would also make you look good.

-> Walk smart, keep your mind alert always. Think before speaking and never talk loose.

These are some ways which if you try to inculcate in yourself, then you would surely benefit from it.

All the best

Regards
#RJ#

16th January 2012, 06:48 PM
INDERPREET KAUR JOHAL

you need to meet peoples as more as you can .

16th January 2012, 08:27 PM
mittal swati
Member+

To improve your confidence level first you have to be believe in your self and removing all your negative thoughts..and come in contact, that kind of people who encourage you talk more with the people and try do your best...

17th January 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

I am very low confidence person, I have lot of fear for every thing whatever I do, Whenever my boss talk to me I just scared and cannot talk to him clearly... Please help

25th January 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

How should I increase my conifidence level? Somtimes I know about a topic, but I feel hesitation then I can't ask.... Please advise

Thanks,
Azizi

25th January 2012, 05:54 PM
avdhessharya

Smile Re: How to improve personality and confidence level?

Quote:
How should I increase my conifidence level? Somtimes I know about a topic, but I feel hesitation then I can't ask.... Please advise

Thanks,
Azizi
Dear Azizi,
Nice to see your query. You may think that you KNOW about a topic but it might be YOUR perception. The best way to increase your knowledge and confidence is to discuss what you know with others. It will help you evaluate yourself.

You will get to know if what you know is sufficient enough or do you need to learn more. Sometimes we think that our information and knowledge is correct but it might not be the case necessarily. Therefore, learn as much as you can about a topic and keep increasing your knowledge base. Learning never ends.

The more updated you are , the more confident you'll be.

I hope this helps.
Let me know if something else comes up in your mind.
I'll be more than happy to help!

Avdhessh Arya

25th January 2012, 07:58 PM
pnt0

Hi

Confidence is something which comes naturally to some but some build it with hard work and practice.

Whatever you do in life, if you are nearly perfect in it or have mastered it with time and practice.. then you would surely have a lot of confidence in it.

The winners in Olympics are so confident for their performances that they just go there are make/break records.

Whereas there are other participants, who become nervous, they sometimes break down, and panic just because they do not have proper practice and effort thus leading to the low level of confidence, hence hampering their performance.

So if you want to develop or improve your personality, they become passionate about whatever you do. You have to drown yourself into that so that you become a master in it.

-> Smartness would come with the quality of work you do. You have to work on yourself a lot, if you feel low, with less confidence.

-> However you can always join some Personality Development classes, or read books.

-> Talk in English, it gives you a boost in your personality. Apart from that, dress smart and tight. It would also make you look good.

-> Walk smart, keep your mind alert always. Think before speaking and never talk loose.

These are some ways which if you try to inculcate in yourself, then you would surely benefit from it.

All the best

Regards

31st March 2012, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

how can i get rid of my crying habit??

22nd December 2012, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

how to increase my personality and confidence level to give perfect suggestion

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?