26th February 2016, 06:37 AM
Unregistered

Can MBA be done through regular mode after 12th & Graduation from open?

I have done 12th from nios & graduation from nsou. As both the qualification i.e. 12th and graduation is from open, can i do MBA through regular mode? Please help me with an answer.

26th February 2016, 09:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MBA be done through regular mode after 12th & Graduation from open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done 12th from nios & graduation from nsou. As both the qualification i.e. 12th and graduation is from open, can i do MBA through regular mode? Please help me with an answer.
If your graduation degree is recognized then you are eligible for MBA course. You can done MBA course through regular mode. But you should qualify in below given entrance exam.

1. Common Admission Test ( CAT )
2. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )
3. Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
4. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
5. Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
6. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.
26th February 2016, 05:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can MBA be done through regular mode after 12th & Graduation from open?

Yes, you can surely apply for regular MBA even with distance mode degrees. Just try to perform well in the entrance exams like CAT/MAT/GMAT. Most of the top colleges prefer any one of these score for admission.

If you have any one of these score then surely you will be eligible for admission by appearing in GD and PI stage which will be conducted by college or institute.
26th February 2016, 10:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to pursue MBA from regular mode even after completing 12th from NIOS and graduation from open university. Let me tell you NIOS is also a recognized board and it has also same value as CBSE, BSEB, ICSE and many more.
Open university is also valid to pursue higher studies.
26th February 2016, 11:29 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration and it is two year course after bachelor degree.

So, you are eligible to appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course after graduation from open university. To get admission in India's best business institutes you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination.

The eligibility to appear for entrance examination is candidate must have passed graduation from any recognised university. The required percentage vary for different entrance examination and relaxation for reserved category.
26th February 2016, 11:55 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do MBA in regular mode after graduation in Open University. The eligibility to study MBA is a pass in graduation degree with 50% marks. You have to appear for entrance examination for the admission to the MBA course like CAT, XAT, CMAT etc. You have to clear the entrance examination with good marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in many colleges like;

IIM, Ahmedabad -Click here
Bharath Post Graduate College -Click here
Sathyabama University - Click here
Vels University - Click here
Sri Sairam Institute of Management Studies - Click here
27th February 2016, 10:04 PM
OnePlus

Yes you are eligible to take admission in MBA and you can do MBA through regular mode. As NIOS is highly recognized board of India.

For taking admission in MBA you need to clear entrance exams like- CAT , MAT, XAT etc. You can also take direct admission in any private university. But it would be better if you will take admission through entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?