10th July 2012, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

How to increase my qualification for the best jobs after completing BCS?

sir, i complete my BCS in 2007 and then MCM in 2010.so after that i want to increase my qualification for the best job.so i want to asked which course is best to me ?
jaishri

23rd October 2012, 05:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to increase my qualification for the best jobs after completing BCS?

You can look for M.Phil or Ph.D in computers or any related subjects. Admission to such courses will be offered through entrance exams. Pune University, Delhi University, etc are offering such courses. After completing these courses, you can have a rewarding career in education field. In research or development, programming, etc also you can expect lucrative jobs.
23rd October 2012, 08:19 PM
Lokeshthetopper

Default Re: How to increase my qualification for the best jobs after completing BCS?

Dear aspirant,
A computer science professional has generally two distinct ways of career.
Software
Hardware and networking

You can proceed to study master degree in the same field and PhD.
Otherwise you can proceed with the training courses on different domains which is your interest.
For example:
CCNA
CCNS
CCNP
MCSE
MCSA
MCP
MCITP
JAVA professsional
Dot net
visual basics
web programmer
OS
IBM mainframe

Believe you can and you will on the half way.
Please do visit this website for your queries related to any entrance exam.
Best of luck
18th January 2013, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir, i was completed my BCS degree in 2011 and after that i have join job in .net technology but now i want to take further education like any master degree in computer field and also need to continue job so which course is suitable for me and if i take admission from any open university, is it approval by company for job. plz give me solution
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?