25th July 2012, 06:15 PM
pratikshadalvi14

What can I do after BCS?

carrier ofter bcs. i am in canfusion that what i do ofter bcs.? plz help me.

22nd September 2012, 04:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do after BCS?

After BCS, you can join as Programming Trainee in software developing firms. It is also possible to try for positions of web designer or system admin. Banking sector and Railways are other areas where you can try for jobs. Pursuing higher studies is better than obtaining a job right now. After the course, you can look for courses like MCA, MCM, M.Sc IT/CS etc.
22nd September 2012, 06:31 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

friend

The most important thing which you should keep in mind while choosing your course is your own interests and career aspirations. If you want to get into research work you can opt for M.Sc Computer Science (If your BCS is a B.Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent) or you can opt for MCA in case you want to get into IT profile like Software tester, developer, programmer etc. If you dont want to get technical or research based fields, then you can also plan for MBA. All the programmes mentioned above will offer you bright future.

Hope this resolve your query. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a best answer or pressing the thumbs up icon.
22nd September 2012, 06:36 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

friend

The most important thing which you should keep in mind while choosing your course is your own interests and career aspirations. If you want to get into research work you can opt for M.Sc Computer Science (If your BCS is a B.Sc degree in Computer Science or equivalent) or you can opt for MCA in case you want to get into IT profile like Software tester, developer, programmer etc. If you dont want to get technical or research based fields, then you can also plan for MBA. All the programmes mentioned above will offer you bright future.

Hope this resolve your query. Feel free to put up more queries In case your query is resolved please close this question by choosing it as a best answer or pressing the thumbs up icon.
5th May 2013, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

Please tell me which course after bcs for job
19th May 2013, 08:33 PM
kiruthika m.m

After passing BCS there are several companies where you can go for a job like

1)wipro WASE
2)Wipro WIMS
3)Tech Mahindra
4)Tata Consultancy Services
5)Cognizant Technology Solutions
6)Patni
7)Orange
8)Peacon Software Ltd.
9)Infosys
10)HCL
11)Sony
Also there are various core companies where you can go
You can also go for banking jobs or Railway jobs.
7th December 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

what will be the payment after joining the companies after bcs
13th June 2016, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

I got 82marks in cet.can i get rajrshi shahu,college.tathwade ,for IT fybe branch??
22nd March 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in ME 2nd year..after completion of my BCS ( Computer Science) degree?
21st January 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I take admission in ME (computer science) after completion of my BCS (computer science) degree ?
30th January 2022, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bcs in 2020 but still i does not doing any outside course nor face any interview so that's why my one year make in gap. so now what can I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?