14th September 2013, 12:15 PM
joni saini

How to join ACC exam through Indian Army?

How can join ACC exam through Indian Army?...process of join ACC exam?

16th April 2014, 11:00 AM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to join ACC exam through Indian Army?

Interested candidates who wish to join Indian Army through Army Cadet College or ACC entry will be undergoing three year training in ACC, Dehradun. On completion of the training at ACC, the cadets will then again have to undergo one year training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. As far as eligibility part goes, cadets should be serving in Indian Army / Navy / Air Force and should be unmarried. Age should be between 19 to 27 years in order to apply for the ACC course. Cadet should be medically fit and service of record should be good.
7th July 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ACC exam through Indian Army?

I m serving in Indian navy what is the qualification for service personnel to apply for it.. And only graduation with pcm is necessary or BA maths or with BA general can olso apply direct for ssb
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?