24th August 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification of ACC exam? I want to join Indian Army in Technical Line

sir, i m join 2 indian army in technical line (auto tech B vehicle) .And my qualification is 10+2 passed.

what is the qualification of acc exam?

11th September 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification of ACC exam? I want to join Indian Army in Technical Line

Sir I am a clerk in Indian Army now I want to conduct ACC Exam for officers give some advice how I prepare for that exam
27th November 2012, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification of ACC exam? I want to join Indian Army in Technical Line

Sir, i am joined in indian army in general duty.my service is one year.i want to sit in acc exam.so,tell me what is the requirement?what type of preparation i should do?
25th December 2012, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to become officer in indian army so please tell me what is the condition and qualification to acc
(JAI HIND)
7th February 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Please type your question or comment here and then click Submit.education qualification for acc
24th February 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

sir myqualifecation10 2andmyservicehascompletedoneyea
17th March 2013, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i want to become an officer, so please let me know, what are the condition for it and what all i have to prepare for it. Sir please help me out i would be greatfull to you.i have completed my 12th from APS Mathura in 2011 with PCM as my main subject and got 63.7% and my service is about a year in Army Service Corp(ASC) as Petrolium Mechanic and my date of birth is 14.08.1992.
so please sir,please let me know,how i could try to be an officer and when test are condsucted and how i could prepare .
26th April 2013, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Sir presently i am serving in indian army and i have completed one year Services and i am preparing for acc comision but i dont know that what is procedure of this comision so pl give some ideas for this commision
26th April 2013, 01:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir presently i am serving in indian army and i have completed one year Services and i am preparing for acc comision but i dont know that what is procedure of this comision so pl give some ideas for this commision
12th June 2013, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am joined in indian army in general duty.my service is one year.i want to sit in acc exam.so,tell me what is the requirement?what type of preparation i should do?
ask me answer
4th August 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

sir plz explain above all question
4th October 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

what is the percentage of marks in 12 ? my age is 25 am i eligible for acc..? minimum Marks to get pass in acc exam.?
13th October 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the quualification acc exam? my service completed one year in indian army
20th November 2013, 06:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the qualification need for acc exam?
11th December 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

Sir l am doing service in indian navy and I want to join indian army as a officer so tell me how can I join indian army?
24th December 2013, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

i also to know the all above question. But no single answer can be mentioned in this line
19th March 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir my qualification is 10 2 second division .and my service is 3year complite .now I want to give acc exam .please tell me idea .please
Sir
19th March 2014, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir .my service is 3year complite .and my qualification is 12th 59%and English subject 33 marks .so can I applie to acc commission. Please tell me sir .
26th March 2014, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Actually u need a lot of practise of all the sub in briefly.but give the priority to ur trade work for which u r selected.and rely on god.ok thnks
30th April 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Sir, i want to become officer in indian army so please tell me what is the condition and qualification to acc
(JAI HIND)
ur qualification should be 10+2 and your service should be 2 years in defence\.
that's enough.
and before it u have to take permission to your CO, after it u can apply ffor it.
30th April 2014, 06:45 PM
mankuvusm

Quote:
sir myqualifecation10 2andmyservicehascompletedoneyea
k, per at least your service should be 2 years minimum.
after it u can only apply for it
12th May 2014, 10:43 AM
Unregistered

sir, i am showkat Ahmad from j&k sir i am 10 2 i want join in indian army as a officer through Acc exam so i can apply it 919906840603
16th July 2014, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

sir my total marks in 12th 46% with 1number grase in math sir i can join in army tecnical soldier my
3rd September 2014, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

firstly you must have passed 12std and Good certificate remarks from your Commanding officer
2nd October 2014, 03:53 AM
Unregistered

Sir i an a solder in indian army my savice is 2 years. Plz tell me the qualification & marks & subject???
2nd March 2015, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

i am join in the army before two year please help me when i am passed the acc examination
26th March 2015, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

jai hind sir i m also want to apply for sit in ACC exams... i hve complete my 5yr service my qualification is 12 from arts wid 71% n my dob is 29/07/1989.
so can i eligiable for exams
11th January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I don't have studied math in plus but in 10th with 58 marks and total 10th in 60% but in social science 40 marks I am eligible for Indian army clerk
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?