29th March 2013, 10:31 AM
Unregistered

How to join Aeronautical Engineering? Information about this?

i want to join in aeronoutical engneering college how can i join & any entrance is their please give me full information about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  3. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  4. Can I join ISRO after completion of Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How can I join in Aeronautical engineering course? Which is the entrance exam for that course? -- [New]
  6. How can I join Aeronautical engineering from 2nd year after completing 2 years of B.E Biotechnology
  7. Information about aeronautical engineering, best colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the average fee to join aeronautical engineering after polytechnic mechanical course?
  9. After diploma in Computer Engineering can I join Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure of Aeronautical Engineering? How to apply for it? Opportunities present after completing aeronautical engineering?
  10. How to join Aeronautical engineering after completing 12th with 80%
  11. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Information about Aeronautical Engineering Course? Am I eligible for it after completing BSc(MPCS) course?
  13. How to join Aeronautical Engineering? Information about this?
  14. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  15. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science engineering?
  16. How much rank required to join in Aeronautical Engineering?
  17. Best engineering colleges in South India? Is it possible to join Aeronautical Engineering College without answering any entrance exam?
  18. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
30th March 2013, 03:08 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to join Aeronautical Engineering? Information about this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to join in aeronoutical engneering college how can i join & any entrance is their please give me full information about this.
For taking Admission in Aeronautical Engineering you will have to appear in IIA (Indian Institute of Aeronautics) Exam.This exam is conducted by Civil Aviation ,Government of India.

The course in which you will able to take admission are :-
~Aircraft Maintenance Engineering.
~Aerospace Engineering.

Total duration for this course will be 4 years.

Eligibility requirement for this course :-

~Your minimum educational qualification should be 10+2 passed out from recognized board.
~Your stream should be science with physics,Chemistry and Mathematics.
~Your age should be between 17 years to 24 years.
~Your minimum marks in 10+2 should be 60%.

Important dates for this exam are :-

~Last date for registration - 15th May 2013.
~Combined Written Entrance Test - 28th June 2013.

Exam Pattern :-

~There will be 80 objective questions and 20 written type questions.
~Objective questions will be from Physics,Mathematics and General Knowledge.
~English questions will be subjective of 20 marks.
~Total duration of this exam will be 2 hours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?