9th November 2011, 08:32 AM
amit bhati 01

How to join Air Force after completion of 12th with PCM?

how can i join air force after 12 with pcm ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th Class with PCM?
  2. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th with PCM?
  3. What should I study in B.Tech to join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? -- [New]
  4. How should I join Air Force after BCA? Requirements to join Air Force?
  5. How to join Air Force? Am I eligible for Air Force after passing 12th with 87%?
  6. How to join Air Force after completing BSc? I have completed 12th from PCM
  7. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  8. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  9. Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?
  10. How to join Airforce after passing class 12th with PCM
  11. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  12. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  13. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I join Indian Air Force after getting 57.8% in PCM in 12th standard?
  15. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  16. Am I eligible to join Army or Air Force through Technical Entry Scheme after completion of 10+2 in PCM?
  17. How to join Indian Air Force after passing class 10th? What is the education requirement for Indian Air Force?
  18. Can girls join Indian Air Force after passing 12th with PCM? I want to join air force
9th November 2011, 02:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th with PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit bhati 01 View Post
Hello friend,
Since you want to join Indian Air Force after +2, you will have to qualify the NDA exam conducted by the union public service commission.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 16 1/2 years.
The maximum age limit is 19 years.

Since you have studied Physics and Maths in your +2 level of education and of you're within the age limit mentioned above, you are eligible to apply for the exam.
9th November 2011, 03:27 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Hi Dear

Indian Air force is the must important branch among 3 branch.
A career in air Force is much better career than others.

Careers after 12th

WHEN you were in primary school, you might have known exactly what you wanted to do when you grew up. Today, as you are about to step into college, you might not be so sure. As you get older, you discover that choosing a career is a complex, multi-step process. It requires learning about yourself and the occupations you are considering.
The starting point for a review of options after class XII is your choice of subjects. Not all choices for higher studies are linked to the academic background you have laid down. Then there are those that are suited only to individuals with a certain temperament and/ or talent. Some options are very academically demanding and require long years of study, while others are more personality-oriented.
Here are some of the typical choices (indicative, not exhaustive).
OPEN-ENDED
Students who have completed their class XII in any discipline are eligible for the five-year integrated law degree course (BA LLB/BBA LLB, etc), the hotel management degree or an integrated five-year Master’s in English/mass communication/foreign languages at a few universities/institutions like IIT Madras (http://hsee.iitm.ac.in), The English & Foreign Languages University, Hyderabad (www.efluniversity.ac.in), Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi (www.jnu.ac.in), etc.
Training to be a chartered accountant or cost and works accountant or a company secretary is open to students of all disciplines, though commerce in the background is useful. The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (www.icai.org) trains you to become a chartered accountant (CA) and the shorter Accounting Technician Course (ATC). Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India (www.icwai.org) conducts the Cost & Works Accountancy course and the shorter Certificate in Accounting Technician (CAT). The consciencekeeper of the company, the company secretary, is trained by the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (www.icsi.org).
Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor or Mass Communication & Journalism or similar programmes or BBA etc are open to students passing class XII in any discipline.
After passing class XII with maths in any discipline, BCA, BSc IT and Bachelor of Architecture are choices to explore.
Unmarried male Indian citizens may join the National Defence Academy (NDA) for a career in the Indian Army after class XII in any discipline by qualifying the NDA Examination by the UPSC

www.upsc.gov.in

Good Luck...............
9th November 2011, 03:33 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th with PCM?

Quote:

The best way to join Indian Army whether it is Army ,Navy or Air Force is through NDA or National Defence Academy exam .This exam is conducted by UPSC twice a year with name NDA-I and NDA-II . You are a science student so you are eligible for NDA-I(2012) examination .

The eligibility criteria for NDA are as follows :
  • Educational Qualification - The candidate must have passed at least class 12th with science stream and maths cumpulsory
  • AGE- 16.5 to 19 years
  • Marital Status - only unmarried male candidates are allowed

Important Dates about NDA-I(2012)

Date of Notification - 31st December 2011

LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS - 30.01.2012(MONDAY)

DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF EXAM - 15.04.2012(SUNDAY)

DURATION OF EXAM.- 1 DAY

The Notification will be published in the official website of Upsc that is http://www.upsc.gov.in and Employement news on 31st December 2011 .So please check the notification on that day for complete information .

With Regards
ravik1214
9th November 2011, 03:40 PM
iatul89

Quote:
Qualifications required to join in Air force.
1.The candidate must be citizen of Indian.
2The candidate must completed 12th/Graduation from discipline university.
2.The candidate must completed from maths,physics,chemistry.
4.The age of the candidate is 21-28 years.
So you are perfectly eligible to join in in Indian Air force.So you must have take an examination of CDS (Common defence service) which conducted by"Union public service commission" Twice in a year.

There are three branches in Air Force i.e Flying,Ground duty and Technical branch.
You can join flying branch as the eligibility is 10+2 passed.
You can give the exam through CDS(Combined Defence Services) which is conducted by UPSC.
You can get the notification on the UPSC website.
www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.​
9th November 2011, 05:47 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: How to join Air Force after completion of 12th with PCM?

Quote:

How To Join Air Force After 12th

In order to join Air Force after 12th..you need to appear for the NDA (National Defence Academy) Exam which is held twice a year in the months of April and August..

The next NDA exam is going to be held on 15th April,2012 for which the forms shall be available from 30th December,2011 and the last date for submission of forms is 30th January,2012..

For appearing in the NDA exam..you need to have the following minimum qualifications :-

1) You should be a 12th pass out with Physics,Chemistry and Maths as your subjects..

2) You should be within the age limit of 16.5-19 years..

You should also be physically fit and should have a perfect eyesight..

The written exam shall test you on the following things :-

Basic Maths
English
General Knowledge

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
9th November 2011, 08:18 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

To join in Indian Air Force, you should appear for NDA exam.National Defense Academy (NDA) exam is conducted by upsc twice in a year to intake qualified Candidate for different department in Defense service like Indian Airforce, Indian Navy,Indian Army.

Eligibility criteria for NDA-I/NDA-II exam:
Education qualification: Minimum candidate should complete 12th class with PCM stream.
Age Limit: Age should be between 16 1/2 to 19 years.
Citizenship: Indian

NDA-I and NDA-II exam are conducted twice in year, because the person who was not able to attend for NDA-I exam, he can apply for NDA-II exam in the same year, without having gap between the education.

NDA-I exam notification for this year: Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012. Exam will held on 15th April 2012.
NDA-II exam notification for this year: Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012. Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

For more details, then click here
9th November 2011, 10:04 PM
tejesh_09

To join Air Force after 12th with PCM, you have to appear for the NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY(NDA) exam conducted by UPSC twice every year to join Army, Navy and Air Force.

Unmarried candidate having completed or appearing for the 12th standard with Physics, chemistry and Mathematics within the age group of 16.5 years to 19 years can apply for NDA.

Now you can apply for NDA-I exam which will be held on 15th April 2012. For further information you may visit official web site of UPSC i.e. www.upsc.gov.in
9th November 2011, 10:04 PM
aakarsh1997

First of all, congrats on passing +2 with PCM
Now, as you want to join Air Force after +2, you will need to apply for the exams of NDA, maybe I or II. Next, you need to get a good level in the NDA exam. Once at a good level, you need to fill Air Force form which would be applicable on www.indiagovtjobs.com. And now, congrats, you have cleared almost half the stairs.
After that, follow what your exam center's head says and you would be joining Air Force soon.
Hope it helps...
9th November 2011, 10:28 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
Yes, you can join in Air force after completion of 12th in PCM..

For that you have to appear in NDA exam.

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th with PCM..

2.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

3.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

4.Candidate should be physically fit..

You have to fulfill all these criteria to appear in NDA exam..

All the best.
9th November 2011, 10:44 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

HI,
you can join indian air force after 12th with physics, math through NDA.
NDA exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.

N.D.A. & N.A. EXAM.(I), 2012
DATE OF NOTIFICATION :- 31.12.2011
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF FORM :-30.01.2012(MONDAY)
DATE OF EXAM:-15.04.2012(SUNDAY)
9th November 2011, 10:52 PM
gkumar13000

IF u want to join airforce after 12 th ,,,thre r following options for u available--------AT ENTRY LEVEL-------------------------
AIRMAN IN AIRFORCE
TECHNICAL ENTRY IN AIRFORCE
NON TECHINICAL ENTRY IN AIRFORCE,,,
SECONDLY,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
U COULD GO FOR NDA held twice a year and be lieutenant in airforce
THEY ASK QUESTIONS ON 12 TH SCIENCE SYLLABUS.........with special focus on MATHS,,,,,,,
BEST OF LUCK
9th November 2011, 11:09 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

You can join the Air Force through NDA or National Defence Academy exam .This exam is conducted by UPSC twice in a year:

NDA-I
NDA-II .

The ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR NDA ::

1.The candidate should be a class 12th pass, with science stream and maths compulsory if you wish to go in the Air Force or Navy wing.
2.The age of the candidate should be between 16.5 to 19 years
3.Only unmarried male candidates are allowed

Important Dates for NDA-I(2012)

Date of Notification - 31st December 2011

Last date for the submission of the application - 30.01.2012

Date Of Examination - 15.04.2012

For any other assistance kindly visit the UPSC website :

www.upsc.gov.in

All the best.

Regards
RJ
31st August 2012, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

How many marks will pass NDA
4th September 2012, 02:07 PM
surajm093

you want to join Indian Air Force after +2, you will have to qualify the NDA exam conducted by the union public service commission.
The minimum eligible age to apply for the exam is 16 1/2 years.
The maximum age limit is 19 years.

Since you have studied Physics and Maths in your +2 level of education and of you're within the age limit mentioned above, you are eligible to apply for the exam.
4th September 2012, 02:13 PM
surajm093

Eligibility for NDA exam:-

1.Candidate must have complete the 12th with PCM..

2.Candidate must be a citizen of India.

3.Candidates age should be in between 16.5-19 years.

4.Candidate should be physically fit..

You have to fulfill all these criteria to appear in NDA exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?