29th February 2012, 11:41 AM
Deepak Bhardwaj3

Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

Good morning sir
i want to know can i join air force technical group after 10+2 with pcm 65%
and i am 16 year old

29th February 2012, 05:25 PM
priyanka_22

Smile Re: Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak Bhardwaj3 View Post
Good morning sir
and i am 16 year old
Dear Aspirant,

The Union Public Service Commission will hold the examination on 15th April, 2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wings of the NDA for the 129th Course, and for the 91st Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from December 2012

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA

Nationality:
A candidate must either be
(i) a citizen of India

Age limits, sex and marital status:

Only unmarried male candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1994 and not later than 1st July, 1996 are eligible.

Those candidates who have yet to qualify in the 12th class or equivalent examination and are allowed to appear.

Yes , you can!!

Best Luck for Future.

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
29th February 2012, 06:44 PM
priyo06
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

dear friend,

You can not give 10+2 standard examination at the age of 16. I think you are little bit wrong. Because what about I know is that without 18 years old you can not give 12th standard exam.

Eligible Criteria For Technical Branch :-

1. Age ::

19 to 28 years as on 01 july 2012 i.e. born between 2nd july 1984 to 1 july 1994(both dates inclusive).

2. Educational Qualification ::

i.) Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) :-

A candidate of Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized University.All candidates for this category should have scored a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and studied eight subjects out of eighteen subjects listed below ....

* Engineering Mathematics/Mathematics.
* Engineering Physics/Physics.
* Engineering drawing.
* Electrical Engineering
* Control Engineering
* Microprocessor
* Digital Electronics
* Networking
* Microwave
* Instrumentation
* Information Technology
* Network theory design
* Telecommunication
* Electric circuit design
* Radar theory
* Antenna
* Switching theory
* Electronic devices

ii.) Aeronautical Engineer(Mechanical)(AE(M)) :-

A candidate of Aeronaufical Engineer(Electronics)(AE(L)) would be eligible if they have undergone a minimum of four year degree qualification from a recognized University.All candidates for this category should have scored a minimum 60% marks in aggregate and studied eight subjects out of eighteen subjects listed below ....

* Engineering Mathematics/Mathematics.
* Engineering Physics/Physics.
* Engineering drawing.
* Industrial Engineering
* Aerodynamics
* Strength of Material
* Thermodynamics
* Heat and mass transfer
* Right mechanics
* Machine drawing
* Mechatronics
* Vibrations
* Material science
* Workshop technology
* Fluid mechanics
* Theory of machines
* Aircraft maintenance
* Hydraulics

3. Physical Standard ::

i.) Height : minimum 157.5 cm and more than this
ii.) Weight : in between 60 to 75 kg
iii.) Vision : minimum visual acuity 6/6 in one eye and 6/6 in another eye

~regards~
priyo
29th February 2012, 08:14 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak Bhardwaj3 View Post
Good morning sir
and i am 16 year old
No,you are not eligible to apply for this examination because to apply for this examination the candidate must have a minimum 16.5 years to 19 years at the time of appearing for this examination.So you can't apply for this examination.I think you can apply for NDA II examination.

Eligibility Criteria for NDA :-

The candidate have to completed intermediate(12th) from a recognized School or equivalent qualification and the candidate must have a completed 12th examination with physics and mathematics in their examination.There is no Specific marks required for this examination.

Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

The candidate age should be between 16.5 years and 19 years and Unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply for NDA examination.Female candidates are not eligible to apply for this examination.

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
29th February 2012, 08:47 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear.........
Sorry to say this as you are a under graduate candidates so, you are not eligible for this level .
I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information............

Good luck..........
6th June 2012, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10+2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

Good night sir i want to be a aeronatical engineier i have only 45% and iam 19years old
13th June 2012, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10 2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

can i join in indian airforce if i have a visual sight 0.75.i had completed intermediate woth 87%.
7th August 2013, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I join in Air Force technical group after completion of 10 2 with 65% being a candidate with an age of 16 years?

I m 17year nd 8 monts on 7 aug,2013. 10 2 with phy che maths with 70.4% aggregate nd in maths-64,phy-82,che-75 nd eng-62 am i eligible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?