1st August 2012, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force and from which class?

how to join in airforce from which class....please tell me the procedure

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Air Force after passing 12th class? What is the eligibility for Air Force?
  2. Best Air Force college in India? Is Air Force not suitable for girls? -- [New]
  3. What subjects should I choose in 10+2 to join Air Force?
  4. How to join Army Air Force after passing 10th class?
  5. Can I join Air Force after passing commerce?
  6. Procedure, Eligibility criteria, Fitness and physical criteria for girls to join Indian Air Force? What are the different branches and entrance exams for which girl candidates can apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I join Air Force after passing 10th class examination with 50% marks?
  8. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  9. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  10. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  11. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  12. How can I join Air Force after passing 10th class?
  13. How can I join Indian Air Force being a candidate from B.Com course and with an age of 21 years?
  14. How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?
  15. How to join Air Force having secured 76% in 12th Class?
  16. How can I join defence of India after passing 11th class
  17. Can a candidate be eligible to join Air Force after completion of 10th Class?
  18. Can I join Air Force after completion of 10th class being a candidate from SC category? Required marks in 10th class for this?
3rd August 2012, 08:21 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force and from which class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how to join in airforce from which class....please tell me the procedure
The minimum academic qualification one need to possess to join Indian Air Force is +2. Candidates who have passed 10+2 level of examination with Physics and Mathematics may either join Indian Air Force as Airman or could apply for the Air Force wing of National Defense Academy. At National Defense Academy, one has to undergo training for years and after successful completion of the training period, you will be recruited as an Officer in Indian Air Force. The selection process for National Defense Academy is carried out by the Union Public Service Commission and is known as NDA Exam conducted two times a year.
In order to join as an Airman, you must have scored a minimum of 50% in aggregate in 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as major subjects.
The age limit to apply for the same is between 17 to 22 years whereas for NDA Exam, it is 16.5 to 19 years.

For further information, you may refer to the official website of Indian Air Force:

www.careerairforce.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?