10th August 2012, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?

Hi my name is chaitali diwane i am in final year . B.pharm i want to join Air force how can i join ?
and wht are the exams to join air force?

12th August 2012, 11:47 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Air Force? What are the exams to join Air force?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi my name is chaitali diwane i am in final year . B.pharm i want to join Air force how can i join ?
and wht are the exams to join air force?
Hey friend,

How to join Air Force?

Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India.

There are many exams which can be written by you in order to join in Indian Air Force.

What are the exams to join Air force?

But with your qualification the entrance exams which you can write in order to join in Indian Air Force

Exams that Can Be Written:

> CDS ( Combined Defence Service )

> AFCAT ( Air Force Common Admission Test )

Eligibility For CDS:
  • The candidate must be a citizen of India
  • The Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate
  • The age limit for the exam to join in Indian Air Force is that the candidate must have 19-23 years of age
  • Education qualification is that the candidate must have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjects
  • You need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam

Eligibility For AFCAT:

Ground Duty Branch:
  • The candidate must be a citizen of India
  • Candidate must have a age limit of 20-27 years
  • The education qualfiication needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a UG or PG degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate.

If you satisfy the criteria's needed for the respected exam,then you can apply for the exam

ALL THE BEST
12th August 2012, 11:49 PM
yogesh8955347778

CDS ( Combined Defence Service )

Eligibility For CDS:

The candidate must be a citizen of India
The Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate
The age limit for the exam to join in Indian Air Force is that the candidate must have 19-23 years of age
Education qualification is that the candidate must have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjects
You need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam
13th August 2012, 10:09 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Hi dear..........
AS you are interested to join in Indian Air force for this you have to appear entrance exam under AFCAT exam.
The eligibility criteria for AFCAT exam :-

Eligibility for Flying branch :-

The candidate must hold graduate degree(three years course) in any discipline from a recognized university and the candidate must secure at least 60% aggregate marks in their examination and the candidate must have passed Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.

Age limits :- The candidate must have a minimum 19 years and maximum 23 years,relaxation age limits for candidates holding valid and current Commercial Pilot License by DGCA(India) is relaxable up to 25 years.

Eligibility for Ground Duty Branch :-

The candidate must hold graduate degree or post graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification and candidates who are pursing final year/semester of examination may also eligible to apply for Ground Duty Branch.

Age limits :-

Graduates :- 20 years to 23 years.
Post graduates :- 20 to 25 years.

The exam pattern for AFCAT exam:-

For more details visit official website of Indian Air force .
http://indianairforce.nic.in

Good luck.........
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Employment_News_ Men-7888939271.pdf(136.3 KB, 118 views)
13th August 2012, 10:28 AM
subhangnambardar
Senior Member+

Indian Air Force is one of the defence force of India.

There are many exams which can be written by you in order to join in Indian Air Force.

hat are the exams to join Air force?

But with your qualification the entrance exams which you can write in order to join in Indian Air Force

Exams that Can Be Written:

> CDS ( Combined Defence Service )

Eligibility For CDS:
The Martial Status for the exam is that the candidate must be a unmarried male candidate

The age limit for the exam to join in Indian Air Force is that the candidate must have 19-23 years of age
Education qualification is that the candidate must have completed a degree with physics and mathematics as subjects
You need to be physically fit while appearing for the exam

Eligibility For AFCAT:

Ground Duty Branch:
Candidate must have a age limit of 20-27 years
The education qualfiication needed for the exam is that the candidate must have completed a UG or PG degree in any discipline with 60% aggregate.

If you satisfy the criteria's needed for the respected exam,then you can apply for the exam
13th August 2012, 11:51 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Air Force can be joined through appearing NDA/CDS/AFCAT entrance exam depending upon one's academic and age qualification.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.
The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE, UPSC conducted it's entrance exam two times a year as CDS-I and CDS-II.
The candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or B.Tech. within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical Fitness, is eligible to apply for IAF of CDS.

AFCAT - AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST, the exam for which is conducted by Air Force for an entry in to Flying branch within the age of 19 to 23 years, Technical branch within 18 to 28 years and Ground Duty Officer within the age of 20 to 23 years.
Apart from this the eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having completed 12th or Graduation in any stream from a recognised Board or University.

The selection for all the entrance exams are through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness test and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in AND http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
13th August 2012, 11:53 AM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Indian Air Force can be joined through appearing NDA/CDS/AFCAT entrance exam depending upon one's academic and age qualification.

NDA - NATIONAL DEFENCE ACADEMY, the exam for which is conducted by UPSC twice every year as NDA-I and NDA-II.
The eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian male having either appear for the final 12th exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Board within the age of 16.5 to 19 years with good Physical and Mental health.

CDS - COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE, UPSC conducted it's entrance exam two times a year as CDS-I and CDS-II.
The candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having either appear for the final Graduation Degree exam or pass with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or B.Tech. within the age of 19 to 23 years with good Physical Fitness, is eligible to apply for IAF of CDS.

AFCAT - AIR FORCE COMMON ADMISSION TEST, the exam for which is conducted by Air Force for an entry in to Flying branch within the age of 19 to 23 years, Technical branch within 18 to 28 years and Ground Duty Officer within the age of 20 to 23 years.
Apart from this the eligible candidate must be an unmarried Indian National having completed 12th or Graduation in any stream from a recognised Board or University.

The selection for all the entrance exams are through written exam, personal interview, Physical Fitness test and finally through Medical Test.

For more information you may log on to http://www.upsc.gov.in AND http://www.careerairforce.nic.in
14th August 2012, 12:52 PM
aryan5107241
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend,

You can join Air Force Through the following exams :

* NDA Exam

* CDS Exam

* Air Force Common Test

In order to be eligible for appearing in the exam , you have to fulfill the following :

* You should have completed your 12th from any recognized board with Maths , physics & chemistry as your main subjects.

* Your age should lie in between 16.5-19 years.

* You should be physically and mentally fit.

* You must have Indian Citizenship.

* For CDS , you must have completed your graduation from any recognized college / university.

* For CDS , you must have age in between 18-24 years.

This is the information i have to the best of my knwoeldge regarding your query. Hope the information will help you to the extent you want.
3rd September 2012, 07:21 PM
gufranazmi

sir
please tell me thae date of iti entence exam result 2012?
30th January 2014, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

hi i am in 10th standard what is the procedure to join air force after 10th
24th April 2016, 01:49 AM
sah.alok932

There are three ways to join Indian Air Force,
After completing Intermediate
National Defence Academy(NDA)
-10+2 passed with pass marks with physics and maths
-Age limit-16.5 years to 19.5 years,at the time of commencement of course
-Only for boys,girls are not allowed

Combined Defence Service Examination(CDSE)
-Graduation in any stream with pass marks but must have studied Physics and Maths in 10+2
-Age limit-18 to 21 years,at the time of commencement of course.
-CDSE is a entry in Flying Branch as a Pilot.

Air Force Common Admission Test(AFCAT)
-Graduation/post Graduation in any stream with pass marks only.
-Age limit-18 to 24 years,at the time of commencement of course.
-AFCAT offers both Permanent and Short Service Commission.

AFCAT is conducted by Indian Air Force ,CDSE is conducted by UPSC twice in a year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?