30th August 2012, 11:27 AM

How to join Indian Army after completing MCA Sinhagad Institute of computer science korti

Sir i have completed mca sinhagad institutes of computer sciences korti
sir i want to join indian army
how to apply indian army after completion of master of computer application(mca)

15th January 2013, 04:09 AM
ranjith1438
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army after completing MCA Sinhagad Institute of computer science korti

Hai,

After completion of MCA, yes yes you are eligible for Indian Army but this done after your graduation also.... How can you chose MCA its a waste of time and valuable career.

CDS(Combined Defence Service) exam is conducted by the UPSC(Union Public Service Commission)two times in a year, the minimum qualification to appear this exam is Graduation.

Eligibility criteria:-

The candidate must be physically fit.

Candidate must be a citizen of india.

The candidate should have to complete graduation in any stream from a recognised university.

Percentage is not important to appear this exam.

Male and Female both are eligible for this exam.

Age criteria details:-

The age limits for Indian Naval academy 19 to 22 years,

For Airforce academy 19 to 23years,

For Military academy 19 to 24 years,

For Officer Training Academy 19 to 25 years.

Selection process:-

Written test,

Personal interview,

Medical test.

Pattern of exam:-

For more details CLICK HERE

Best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?