6th May 2011, 04:14 PM
arunbhatt

How can i Join Indian Army after completing B.Sc(IT)?

Respected Sir,
i have completed my B.sc(I.T) i.e Bachelor of science in information tecnology from K.S.O.U (KARNATAKA STATE OPEN UNIVERSITY.). my date of birth is 28-07-1988 .please suggest me that how i can join indian army. kindly send information on my e-mail id. thanking you.
ARUN KUMAR

6th May 2011, 05:31 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i Join Indian Army after completing B.Sc(IT)?

Hello friend,
If you want to join Indian Army, you may do so by writing Combined Defense Service Exam, conducted by UPSC.
To be eligible for the exam, you must hold a bachelors degree of recognized university and must be within the age limit of 19-24 years.
The application form for the same will be available at designated post offices and head post offices after the notification published by UPSC.
Apart from applying off-line, you may also apply on-line through www. upsconline.nic.in
The upcoming CDS exam will be conducted on 18-09-2011
The application form will be available from May 07, 2011 and the last date of submission will be 06.06.2011.
For further information, you may refer to the official website of UPSC.
6th May 2011, 06:48 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Dear Friend

You can join Indian Army after Graduation through Combined Defence Services
examination.

Combined Defence Services Examination is conducted twice a year by UPSC.

Through this examination you can join one of the following four academies:
Indian Military Academy
Indian Airforce Academy
Indian Naval Academy
Officers Training Academy

The educational qualification required for this exam is Graduation in any stream from
a recognized university.

The age limit is as under:
IMA- 19 to 23 years.
IAF - 19 to 23 years.
OTA- 19 to 25 years.
INA- 19 to 22 years

For any further information you can visit: www.upsc.gov.in
6th May 2011, 07:06 PM
Jamal93

Thumbs up Re: How can i Join Indian Army after completing B.Sc(IT)?

YES You can join army as a SSC OFFICER in the logistic or any other branch.
you can appear for CDS EXAM conducted by upsc(www.upsc.gov)

or you can also enter the field by UES(university entry scheme).(Official Website of Indian Army)

You may apply online by using the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in, detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above-mentioned website.

BEST OF LUCK.
6th May 2011, 08:41 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

A graduate student can join Indian Defence Forces by following entry schemes......

1. CDSE (Combine defence Services Examination) : CDSE is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Advertisment in this respect would be published in Employment Newspaper in the month of April and September.

This examination is for PC (Permanent Commition) and ONLY MEN are eligible to appear in the examination.

Age Eligibility: The candidate must be a male Indian candidate of age within 19 to 23 years on the date of training.

Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required is to be a graduate degree/BE/B-Tech degree from any of the university.

Final year/semester appearing students can also apply.

Candidates who are willing to join Airforce and Navy wings must have Physics and chemistry at 10+2.

2. SSC (Short Service Commition): You can also join Indian Army by appearing in SSC examination for minimum educational qualification required is to be graduate degree in any stream or BE/B-Tech degree with minimum 60% marks. Final year appearing students can also apply.

Age Eligibility: Candidate must be in between age limit of 19 to 23 years. Upper age limit relaxed upto 25 years for holders of Commercial Pilots Licensce (CPL).

To join Indian Airforce or Indian Navy candidate must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2.

For advertisment of SSC, you can vist official websites of Indian Defence Forces....

Airforce: www.careerairforce.nic.in

Army: www.indianarmy.nic.in
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Navy: www.nausenabharti.nic.in

Indian Coast Gaurds: www.indiancoastgaurds.nic.in
6th May 2011, 08:44 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How can i Join Indian Army after completing B.Sc(IT)?

A graduate student can join Indian Defence Forces by following entry schemes......

1. CDSE (Combine defence Services Examination) : CDSE is conducted by UPSC twice in a year. Advertisment in this respect would be published in Employment Newspaper in the month of April and September.

This examination is for PC (Permanent Commition) and ONLY MEN are eligible to appear in the examination.

Age Eligibility: The candidate must be a male Indian candidate of age within 19 to 23 years on the date of training.

Educational Qualification: Minimum educational qualification required is to be a graduate degree/BE/B-Tech degree from any of the university.

Final year/semester appearing students can also apply.

Candidates who are willing to join Airforce and Navy wings must have Physics and chemistry at 10+2.

2. SSC (Short Service Commition): You can also join Indian Army by appearing in SSC examination for minimum educational qualification required is to be graduate degree in any stream or BE/B-Tech degree with minimum 60% marks. Final year appearing students can also apply.

Age Eligibility: Candidate must be in between age limit of 19 to 23 years. Upper age limit relaxed upto 25 years for holders of Commercial Pilots Licensce (CPL).

To join Indian Airforce or Indian Navy candidate must have Physics and Mathematics at 10+2.

For advertisment of SSC, you can vist official websites of Indian Defence Forces....

Airforce: www.careerairforce.nic.in

Army: www.indianarmy.nic.in
www.joinindianarmy.nic.in

Navy: www.nausenabharti.nic.in

Indian Coast Gaurds: www.indiancoastgaurds.nic.in
6th May 2011, 08:50 PM
arvind_singh
Banned

If you want to join INDIAN ARMY after your graduation then the best way is to take CDS exam which is conducted twice a year by UPSC.

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:
You must be graduate to take this admission from a recognized college.
Final year students also eligible to take this exam .

Age limit:

For IMA your age should be between 19 to 23 years.
For IAF your age should be between 19 to 23 years.
For OTA your age should be between 19 to 25 years.
For INA your age should be between 19 to 22 years

IMPORTANT DATES:

Sale of application form ::07.05.2011
Last date to apply ::06.06.2011 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:18.09.2011 (SUNDAY)

For more information:: www.upsc.gov.in
18th May 2011, 05:40 PM
Dharmuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by arvind_singh View Post
If you want to join INDIAN ARMY after your graduation then the best way is to take CDS exam which is conducted twice a year by UPSC.

Eligibility:

Educational Qualification:
You must be graduate to take this admission from a recognized college.
Final year students also eligible to take this exam .

Age limit:

For IMA your age should be between 19 to 23 years.
For IAF your age should be between 19 to 23 years.
For OTA your age should be between 19 to 25 years.
For INA your age should be between 19 to 22 years

IMPORTANT DATES:

Sale of application form ::07.05.2011
Last date to apply ::06.06.2011 (MONDAY)
Date of exam:18.09.2011 (SUNDAY)

For more information:: www.upsc.gov.in
I would like join Indian force.
21st May 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Now i successfully completed my physics graduation. I am a girl with NCC 'c' certificate .Can i join to Ezhimala navika academy for any post.
1st June 2011, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

sir I am student in B Com 3rd year student . I have passed I Com in 2nd division with 53.5% . now I completed NCC 'B' certificate in A grade. My DOB is 17.3.1991. can i appear the CDS exam in this year. i want to join in any diffence academy for a brigt future so please consider me
11th June 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i m a student of B.Sc final yr can i apply through university entry scheme........plz suggest me .........guide me plz
plz mail on my id: [email protected]
11th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

i joined now at b.sc physics so after three yrs is better to do pilot training?
plzzzzzzzz tell me
29th June 2011, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

hi does it matter ki we do bsc from any of the colleges and after compleating bsc course for 3 years then applying for cds entryand also can we get any other job other then getting a job as a teacher or lecturer .?
3rd July 2011, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

what are the different types of job in Indian Army...please suggest me....
11th May 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,I am third year bsc(it) student from mumbai,I want to join indian army can i apply through UES scheme if not then please guide me..i am totally confused rightnow.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?