12th July 2013, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

How to join Army after doing English Hons?

I am doing english hons. From du and i want to join army after my gradutaion whould i am able for army after english hons.?????

12th July 2014, 03:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Army after doing English Hons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am doing english hons. From du and i want to join army after my gradutaion whould i am able for army after english hons.?????
Well, you can join in Indian Army wing through CDS entrance examination after completing your graduation course. There is no issue with your specialization. Any stream candidates are eligible to apply for Indian Army Wing. The notification regarding the entrance examination will be published in employment newspaper and official website of UPSC.

CDS ie:- (COMBINED DEFENCE ACADEMY) and this entrance examination is conducted by the Union Public Service Commission for every year. This CDS examination conducts examination Indian Army, Navy, Officer Training and Air Force wing.

Indian Army Eligibility Criteria :-

-Bachelor Degree in any relevant subject from recognized university are eligible to apply for Indian Army wing.
-Final year of graduation course may also appear for this entrance examination.
-Age should be more than 19 Years and less than 24 years.
-candidate should be physically as well as medically fit.

How to Apply:-

Applicants who fulfill the requisite qualification of the above mentioned posts may send their applications through Online. For filling application form, applicants click on the Apply Online button given further and after opening online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respects and last press submit button for submission of this application.

Click here for more Information :- http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?