20th March 2012, 08:34 AM
mdbk

Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology?

Would like to join B.tech food processing technology, what is the future after comp-letion, any job assurence will be there.

Related Questions:
  1. Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?
  3. Is M.Tech Food Processing good for my future? How to prepare to get into it and what is the fee structure?
  4. How to get a suitable government job after completing B.E(Food processing and preservation technology) and MBA with 7 tears of experience in food processing?
  5. Procedure of recruitment as Food Inspector after B.E. in Food Processing Technology?
  6. How to become a food inspector after studying B.Tech in food processing technology
  7. Am I eligible to do masters in food processing after completion of bachelors in nutrition and food technology?
  8. Procedure to become a Food Inspector for B.E(Food processing technology) student? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Scope of M.Sc in Food Technology and necessity of maths for doing the same?
  10. Information about institutes where PhD in Food Processing Technology can be done?
  11. Should I do BSc in food technology from DU and then MBA or B.Tech in food technology? Colleges offering B.Tech in food technology?
  12. What is the future scope in Agriculture?
  13. List reference books for Food Science and Technology course? -- [New]
  14. Which exams can I answer after passing B.Tech food technology?
  15. Details of entrance exam for M.Tech(Food Tech) and M.Tech(Food Processing)?
  16. What are the courses after completing intermediate other than BA?
  17. Can I pursue degree through distance mode after pursuing Masters in Food Technology and Processing?
  18. What is the scope of food technology?
23rd April 2012, 08:32 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Future scope of B.Tech in Food Processing Technology?

which is better b.sc agriculture or food science in technology?.....n wt r scope...........pls reply..........
22nd May 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

what is difference between btech biotechnology and food processing management
29th May 2012, 01:21 PM
Unregistered

hi sir i want study b.tech food technology is this valuable course for future and what salary we can expect sir
. pls reply me sir
29th May 2012, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

i want to take b.tech food technology is this valuable course for future sir. and what salary we can expect sir. please give information
3rd June 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 10 2 with 86% in pcm(non-medical).I wanted to know that would i go for B.tech in food technology or any other branch. And please tell me about the scope and salary of food technology a and which collages in india are best for this branch or stream.
4th June 2012, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

hii sir can u plz tell wat iz d scope of food tech???
5th June 2012, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

what are the future in b.sc food tec.
10th June 2012, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir wat s d scop f b.tech in food technology in future n wat will b d starting salary?
22nd June 2012, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

how much will be the payment for a food technologist?
16th July 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

sir what is the scope for food technologists in india? reply must
24th April 2013, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

is there any scope in b.tech(food science& technology)? n which is better course in between b.tech(FST) or b.sc(medical)????
15th July 2013, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

i want 2 join b.tech agri after my puc is this a valable course plz reply
19th October 2013, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am a average student Of class 10th hoping of being a food technician. I don't wanna a earn salary i just wanna be a food technician for the betterment of my father's company.... please sir help me by mailing me on [email protected]
28th April 2014, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

hi, sir i am a student completed my 12th std what are the future scope in B.tech food processing technology? and what will be my salary package per month? will i be appointed in govt.job? if private job what will be my salary? if govt job what will be my salary? what should be my qualification for govt job?
12th July 2014, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

After completing B.tech food technology , what are the exams conducted by d government of india or tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?