2nd September 2013, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

How to join B.Arch after completion of diplmoa of civil engineering

how to join b.arch after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. How to join B.Arch course while studying diploma in civil engineering?
  3. How to join BArch ECET exam after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. How to join in food/textile/civil engineering after completing 12th in PCM with 83%? What are my choices after completion of it?
  5. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  6. Which course is better to take after completion ofdiploma in civil engineering
  7. How to join B.Arch after diploma? What are the colleges in Chennai that offer B.Arch for diploma holders?
  8. Is there any civil engineering distance course after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering
  9. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience? -- [New]
  10. Which course is a good choice for me to join after completion of Civil Engineering?
  11. Which MBA stream to choose after Civil Engineering? Is there anything called MBA in Civil? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the future scope of civil engineering after completion of PG in Civil Stream?
  13. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?
  14. How could I join Indian Army after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. What I have to do to get Job after completion of BE in Civil Engineering?
  16. What are the things that can be done after BE in Civil Engineering to improve the career?
  17. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  18. How to join faculty in private civil engineering? I have completed B.tech in civil engineering
15th November 2015, 11:41 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Arch after completion of diplmoa of civil engineering

The educational qualification required to apply for the B.Arch. degree is 12th class with at least 50% marks from a recognized central or state board.

The candidate should select Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as subjects in 12th class to become eligible for the B.Arch. degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?