18th October 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join company secretary course in correspondence?

i had completed my graduation B.Com (telugu Medium) with 55% in SVU affiliated college
and i had completed my PG MBA(finance ) with 71% in SVU affiliated college
could u pls suggest wt course can i do either CS or any other course

29th November 2013, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join company secretary course in correspondence?

i am in 12th standard and after my enterence exam i would like to joint cs.but i want short term course of cs and also want to know fees
20th January 2017, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join company secretary course in correspondence?

I had completed my graduation B.Com with 58% in Karnataka University Dharwad in 2002-03 and i am 37 year old and to join CS Correspondence course please suggest me about the course, duration of the course, fees structure, examination centre I am in Belgaum Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?