11th January 2013, 10:52 PM
aparna kothakota

How to join in famous IAS study circle in Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam to join?

Iam doing my b.tech now.
I want to join in a famous IAS study circle in Hyderabad.
Is there any entrance exam to join ?
Or directly can i join by paying fee?

Related Questions:
  1. List of top coaching centers for civil engineering in AP?
  2. What is the procedure to join IAS study circle?
  3. Best coaching in for political science in Hyderabad? What jobs can I get? -- [New]
  4. List of coaching centers for UPSC exams in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. Is it essential to join coaching for IAS entrance exam preparations? Is it possible to prepare by self study and join coaching just to give evaluation tests?
  6. Which is the best IAS coaching center in Hyderabad?
  7. Best bank coaching centers near Dilsukh Nagar?
  8. How to study for IAS after passing B.Tech final year?
  9. IAS coaching institute in Hyderabad providing guidance in public administration and sociology?
  10. How should I join NIT in Warangal? Is there any entrance exam to join through EAMCET?
  11. How to join coaching centre for preparation for IAS after completing B.Pharmacy?
  12. List of engineering institutes that consider JEE scores for admission? Last date to apply for these institutes?
  13. How to become an IAS officer after Engineering (ECE)? how to prepare and subjects to study? Is it necessary to join IAS academy to prepare? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I join IAF? What can I do to join this?
  15. Is this possible to join B-Pharmacy course after completion of 10+2? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this?
  16. Which college can I get in Hyderabad? I have completed EAMCET and about to join engineering
  17. List of study centers available in Hyderabad for B.Sc(Chemistry) degree? I've done 10+2 with BPC Telugu medium
  18. Can I join any center to study IAS after doing diploma in SAI Ram college
15th June 2016, 05:31 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in famous IAS study circle in Hyderabad? Is there any entrance exam to join?

No, there is no any entrance examination to get admission in Hyderabad Study Circle for preparation for Civil Service entrance examination.

To get admission in the institute you need to pay the fee as per course you select and you are eligible to prepare for examination.

For more information about institute visit at www.hyderabadstudycircle.net
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?