4th May 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

How to join government college after finishing degree course with 65%?

sir,i am ammu.i have finished my degree coures in percent for 5 th semster in 65%.so i want govt. college.say yes or no.then detail

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government college after finishing 5th semester degree course?
  2. Am I eligible for ME degree after finishing MCA degree from Anna University? what is it's FEE Structure?
  3. Opportunities available in government sector after finishing B.E from Anna University? Which are the government exams?
  4. Any opportunity to join government sector after finishing MCA? Any exams to get a government jobs? Information about government and central government exams?
  5. How to join MS after finishing M.A UG degree? List of colleges in Tamilnadu?
  6. List of colleges offering Non Medical courses?
  7. Can I join degree college after completion of M.Ed degree as a government teacher? What will the salary package for the same?
  8. How to do MBA after finishing BSc Maths?
  9. Which government exams can I appear after finishing my UG degree from Bharathiyar University Affiliated College?
  10. Is there any opportunity to get a job in Government Sector after finishing MSc(Bioinformatics) from Bharathiar University Affiliated College? Details about all the government exams and central government exams?
  11. Any opportunity to get in government sector after finishing MCA from CUSAT? Any exams being conducted?
  12. Scope of doing BSc in Botany and courses that I can join after finishing my degree course?
  13. Government Job opportunity for BAMS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join marine engineering college after finishing 2nd PUC?
  15. How should i join Indian Navy after finishing B.Com degree?
  16. How to join degree after completing government polytechnic college -- [New]
  17. How to join in engineering college after finishing 12th? What is the procedure?
  18. Best college in India to study Marine Engineering? How much will be the salary after finishing the course? Marks needed to join this college?
15th August 2016, 04:58 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join government college after finishing degree course with 65%?

You have not mentioned your stream or specialization in bachelor's degree level. There are many entrance examination conducted every year for admission of degree candidates into master's degree in government colleges.

1. GATE exam for admission in Master of Technology or Engineering.

2. Joint Admission Test for M.Sc/MCA in IIT.

3. NIMCET for admission in MCA in NIT.

4. GPAT for master's degree in Pharmacy.

5. BHU conducts its own entrance examination etc.

You can appear for any above examination as per your interest and course selection.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?