31st March 2013, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

How to join IIT Kanpur for aerospace engineering?

I am in 12,i want join iit kanpur for aerospace engineering,but i don't know whether i should go for coaching for a year or should directly go for entrance exam next year?

Related Questions:
  1. Is IIT Kanpur better in M.Tech Aerospace Engineering than IIT Kharagpur and IIT Madras?
  2. Is M.Tech in Aerospace engineering from IIT Kanpur better than IIT Madras and IIT Kharagpur
  3. Which is the best college to pursue Astronaut course? Best course in Ahmedabad?
  4. Which are the Aeronautical Colleges in AP? How would I get a seat in top college?
  5. List of colleges which I can get in Aeronautical after scoring 70% in class 12th?
  6. Procedure, list of colleges, total expenses and course duration of Diploma in Aerospace Engineering for 12th student? Starting salary for diploma Aerospace Engineer? -- [New]
  7. Can I do Aerospace Engineering after B.E in computer engineering?
  8. Procedure to be followed to study for Aerospace Engineering in any IIT
  9. Best college to join Aerospace Engineering in Tamilnadu? What is the cutoff for it?
  10. How to get admission in Aeronautical College? Requirements and the admission procedure? Best college in India?
  11. Marks required in 12th to qualify for Aerospace Engineering? Is there any entrance exam? Should I pass the IIT exam? List of good Aerospace engineering colleges in Kerala?
  12. Which branch to take in B.Tech if I want to do Piloting?
  13. List of good Aeronautical Colleges/Institutes? What is the criteria for admission?
  14. Is it right that we do should diploma to join Aerospace Engineering College?
  15. What's the cut-off marks for M.Tech(mechanical engineering) in IIT Kanpur?
  16. Which has a better faculty between IIT Kanpur and IIT Roorkee?
  17. How much to score in IIT JEE so as to get a seat in Aerospace Engineering? In which colleges can I get admission after scoring below 9k rank in IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible for Aerospace Engineering after B.E in Computer Science and Engineering?
1st July 2013, 01:16 AM
rhiayrash

Default Re: How to join IIT Kanpur for aerospace engineering?

If you want to join Aerospace engineering in IIT kanpur then you have to qualify IIT ADVANCE exam and have to score rank below 500.It will be very difficult for you to get in IIT in Aerospace engineering.IIT is top most institute OF India and has place in top 50 universities of world.So to take admission in IIT is very difficult.If you do it then it will be good and superb.

Wish you all the best.
10th October 2013, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Can be iit entrance exam cleared with in top 20 ranks without joining coaching centre?
2nd July 2014, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

want to do integrated msc from iit? can u plz tell me how much minimum rank is required for the admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?