27th January 2012, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

How to join in Indian Army after passing B.E?

Sir , i am a B.E student of MIT, Manipur . now i am in the 6th semester. so guide me sir in this ground as am very eager to join the Indian Army.sir, tell me how to joint and requirement of it?

29th February 2012, 09:44 PM
4G Solutions
Senior Member+

Post Re: How to join in Indian Army after passing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir , i am a B.E student of MIT, Manipur . now i am in the 6th semester. so guide me sir in this ground as am very eager to join the Indian Army.sir, tell me how to joint and requirement of it?
Dear Aspirant

Its really appreciable that you are interested to join Indian Army after completing Bachelor of Engineering.

-Well after BE course you can join Indian Army for an Officer Post.

-To join Indian Army, You have to appear in Combined Defence Sevice Examination(CDSE) conducted by Union Public Service Commission of India.

Basic Eligibility Criteria for CDSE-Indian Army:
  • You must have Graduation holder in any stream from UGC recognized college/university.
  • You can also apply while in final year of Graduation course.
  • There is no restriction on graduation percentage mentioned for CDSE.
  • You age should be between 19 to 24 years.
  • You should be an Indian National.

Physical criteria for Indian Army:

• Eye Sight - 6/6 (No colour Blindness)
  • No knocked knee issue
  • No chronic diseases
  • No Sugar / BP / Colour Blindness

Application Procedure:

>>>You can get registered for this Exam online Only.

>>>To Apply Online for CDSE : Click Here

>>>For getting more information regarding CDSE & Future notification please visit Official website:

http://upsc.gov.in

************************************************** *******************************************

Indian Army through UES: University Entry Scheme

As you are a BE holder so you can also apply for Indian Army through University Entry Scheme in which you can directly called for SSB Interview.

Pay Scale: The Indian Army offers to the selected students pay scale of Rs. 16500-39100 with a grade pay of Rs.5400/-

Eligibility criteria:
  • Candidates who are in Final Year/passout having age between 20 years to 25 years
  • Candidates who are in Pre-Final Year Degree having age between 18 years to 24 years.

Application Procedure:

>>>You can apply for UES online through Indian Army website at the time of vacancy available.
Click Here to Apply

>>>You can also check various vacancies detail & Notification regarding Indian Army various entry scheme here.
29th February 2012, 10:07 PM
priyanka_22

Lightbulb Re: How to join in Indian Army after passing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes for sure you can apply to Indian Army.

Really its proud that one wants to get into defense after technical education.

=>The minimum eligibility criteria one should posses is 12th complete and you do.

Moreover , you are doing technical education i hope there would be no problem with Entrance Exam too.

For details visit : http://upsc.gov.in

Quote:
"If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes."
29th February 2012, 11:09 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in Indian Army after passing B.E?

hai

following are the entrance exams for Indian army :

CDS Exam :

age limit :
19-24 years

any degree with 60% marks from any recognized university :
Mentally and physical health is good

Date of CDS Exam 2012 notification : 29.10.2011

Last date for receipt of form : 28.11.2011
CDS entrance Test Date : 12.02.2012

Army , Airforce , Police and Navy are such a jobs where duty comes first then family
The person should be fully dedicated toward work , honest , serve the nation etc.
If you are interested then you join as an officer like short service commission and permanent commission
short service commission the person can work for 10years , after that IT depends on the interest of the individual
permanent commission you can be a soldier ,

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?