19th August 2012, 09:29 PM
chiranjitgupta

How to join Indian Army(Fighting Post)?

Sir i want to join indian army(fighting post). how to join

21st August 2012, 06:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Army(Fighting Post)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiranjitgupta View Post
Sir i want to join indian army(fighting post). how to join
There are various modes of entry into Indian Army and each of these modes of entry demands different academic qualification, age etc.

Candidates who have qualified 10+2 level of examination in non-technical as well as technical discipline may join National Defense Academy after qualifying NDA Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The age limit for the same is between 16.5-19 years. However, candidates who have pursued 10+2 in technical disciplines may join Indian Army through Technical Entry Scheme and the age limit for the same is 16.5-19.5 years.

Graduates belonging to non-technical discipline may join Indian Army by qualifying Combined Defense Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Apart from being a graduate in any discipline, one must be within the age limit of 19-24 years to be considered eligible for the examination.

In order to join as an Soldier, one must have passed secondary examination, conducted by a recognized board, with a minimum of 45% marks. To be considered eligible, candidate must be within the age limit of 17.5-21 years. Candidates who have passed 10+2 level of examination, may join as an soldier irrespective of the percentage of obtained in the secondary or higher secondary examination.

For more information about Indian Army, refer to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
18th September 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

How can join indian army with vocational stream.
17th October 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to be a science student(PCM specificcally) to join the indian army or does one have other options like medical, computer science etc
17th October 2012, 11:36 AM
Unregistered

Sir is it necessary to take Physics , Chemistry, Maths for 10 2 to join the Indian army or does one have other options ??????
6th November 2012, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

respect' sir 'i have a question behave of if any kind of reason i doesnt cntinued my 10th 'bt i wish that im join indian army nd serve fr our nation ' if their i have a chance ` i have a exprienc to do hard work 'sir so thier have ny chance
22nd November 2012, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, my name is Avinash Nivrutti Garud i was born in 19 December 1983 & i m 10th pass. in that case can in join the indian army? and how?
my email id is [email protected]
20th December 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

how can i joiin indian army if i amn a commerce group student ? what are the exams that would be conducted ?
23rd February 2013, 03:16 PM
Leo001

How to join in research team of indian army?
23rd February 2013, 07:45 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

Candidates who have qualified 10+2 level of examination in non-technical as well as technical discipline may join National Defense Academy after qualifying NDA Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The age limit for the same is between 16.5-19 years. However, candidates who have pursued 10+2 in technical disciplines may join Indian Army through Technical Entry Scheme and the age limit for the same is 16.5-19.5 years.

Graduates belonging to non-technical discipline may join Indian Army by qualifying Combined Defense Service Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. Apart from being a graduate in any discipline, one must be within the age limit of 19-24 years to be considered eligible for the examination.

In order to join as an Soldier, one must have passed secondary examination, conducted by a recognized board, with a minimum of 45% marks. To be considered eligible, candidate must be within the age limit of 17.5-21 years. Candidates who have passed 10+2 level of examination, may join as an soldier irrespective of the percentage of obtained in the secondary or higher secondary examination.

For more information about Indian Army, refer to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
22nd March 2013, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

sir, my name is manoj singh and i am 12 th class student physics, chemistry and math's (PCM) and i am 16.5 year's old. Sir ,i want to join indian army. Sir, my question is '' how can i join indian army this year.
8th April 2013, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

i am 12 pass sudent.i realy love indiam army because me joined indian army i proud to be indiam.
9th May 2013, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir I am 2 examinee with PCM and my birth date is sept 6,1993.I want to join Indian defence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?