5th August 2018, 12:35 PM
Nikhilrevaskar

How to join Indian Navy for 17 years old Diploma Electrical final semester student?

Hello Sir, I am 17 years old and I am in my final semester of Diploma course, studying with Electrical Engineering. I want to join Indian Navy after completing my Diploma course. Please let me know that how can I join Indian Navy?

12th August 2018, 12:16 AM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join Indian Navy for 17 years old Diploma Electrical final semester student?

Yes, you can join Indian Navy after completing Diploma. You can apply NDA to join Indian Navy provided you fulfill other eligibility criteria.

NDA stands for National Defense Academy. This exam is conducted by UPSC every year.

The eligibility criteria is candidate must have passed 10+2/Diploma in Engineering from a recognized board. Final year candidate are also eligible. Candidate age must be 16.5 to 19.5 years. Candidate must be an Unmarried Indian Male.

For more information, you can visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?