23rd February 2015, 09:29 PM
abhisinh

How to join international courses in India after 12th science

I would like to join international courses available in india after twelve science please inform me

20th April 2015, 07:22 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join international courses in India after 12th science

There are different exams.
You can apply for the SAT exam.
It is a general test of verbal and quantitative reasoning accepted for U. S. college admissions. The test is required for admission to undergraduate programs of most US universities. Many universities also require you to take SAT-II tests.

SAT-I : Reasoning Test
The SAT-I is a three hour, primarily multiple-choice test that measures verbal and mathematical reasoning abilities that develop over time. Most colleges require SAT-I scores for admission.

SAT-II : Subject Tests
The SAT-II subject tests are one hour, primarily multiple-choice tests that measure your knowledge of particular subjects and your ability to apply that knowledge. Many universities may require you to take this along with SAT-I.

Also, you can go for GRE. But this is after you undergraduate course. It is for the case when you complete your undergraduate degree from Indian and want to pursue your Masters from abroad.

There is no specific eligibility criterion for GRE. However, various universities that accept GRE scores have their own criteria of admission.

The exam pattern for that is-
1) Analytic Writing(One section with two separately timed tasks)

Task 1 - Analyse an Issue- 30 mins
Task 2 - Analyse an Argument task- 30 mins

2) Verbal Reasoning (Two sections)

20 questions per section- 30 mins each

3) Unscored -
This section will not be declared explicitly and can appear in any order after Analytical Writing section. Questions in this section are being tried out either for possible use in future tests or to ensure that scores on new editions of the test are comparable to scores from earlier editions.

4) Research-
This section will be declared explicitly and, if included, will appear at the end of the test instead of the Unscored section. Questions in this section are included for ETS research purposes.

Also you can go for HM course. It is a very good course and there is no major eligibility criteria therefore many Arts students ten to pursue this course.
Let us tell you the basic eligibility criteria for the HM courses. Almost all the universities and colleges abide to this-

- Candidates can take up any specific subject of their choice as specialization in 12th class.

- 50% is the average percentage of marks to be scored by candidates to apply for Hotel Management courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?