15th September 2013, 06:19 PM
hehy

How to join ISRO after passing 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics

i pass my 12 in 2012 with biology chemistry nd physics now i want to join isro if any chance is there

5th September 2015, 02:59 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join ISRO after passing 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics

As you want to take admission at ISRO after completing 12th, so here I want to inform you that Department of Space of ISRO established Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology on demands of the Indian Space Programme.

==> Eligibility Criteria

:: Students must have passed in Class 12th with Science Disciplines.

:: Age of candidate must be greater than 18 years

:: Admission is based on IIT JEE Exam.

:: Duration: 4 Years

For more information contact at the address as given below.

Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
Valiamala P.O.,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 547, Kerala
INDIA
27th February 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join ISRO after passing 12th with Biology, Chemistry and Physics

I have pass the 10 2 exam with 81% in 2014 with pcb how to apply isro please give me suggestion on my email id [email protected]
1st March 2017, 01:31 PM
atal1978

There are many modes through which you can join ISRO as Scientist or Engineer. After 12th or during 12th you can appear for IIST exam (Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology (IIST). To know details of this exam please see the IIST web site www.iist.ac.in. IIST graduates above a certain pass percentage cut off in final B Tech exam are directly absorbed in ISRO system as Ccientist/Engineer - SC Grade.

One can also join ISRO after finishing B Tech from any university system.For this they have to appear for ISRO centralized recruitment. The advertisement for this is often published in national news papers.
9th March 2017, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

I am studying I Bsc physics in manonmanium university. I wish to join in ISRO in this year. Is their any exam to enter in ISRO for my qualification?
26th March 2019, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

How I can become a part of isro after 12th with PCB. Please answer me immediately .
12th September 2019, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I want to join isro, but i am from pcb group is there no place for science in isro?
21st September 2019, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th last year with 82% marks in PCB plz tell me how can I become a scientist in isro
22nd September 2019, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed 12th this year with 77 percent marks in pcb tell me how can i become a scientist in isro
6th August 2020, 12:20 AM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

To be a part of this prestigious organisation you will have to
Pass 12 standard with 60% in science stream
You will have to study physics ,chemistry and maths in your questions standard
You will also have to pass an entrance exam
But as you mentioned that you have not studied maths in your 12 standard you will not be eligible for the course as it is one of the compulsory subjects to study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?