9th August 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join in ISRO being a B.Tech student?

hello sir. my self sangita. I am studying b.tech IT 1year. my aim is to join ISRO. Now i am preparing for exams for that which book i have to refer? please suggest me sir.

25th August 2017, 12:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: How to join in ISRO being a B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir. my self sangita. I am studying b.tech IT 1year. my aim is to join ISRO. Now i am preparing for exams for that which book i have to refer? please suggest me sir.

If you want to join ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization), then here below are details regarding joining ISRO:-

>> ISRO(Indian Space Research Organization) also known as department of space centres and it deals with research and development of space application, Lunch satellite vehicles for communication and remote sensing satellite launch.

Eligibility Conditions to apply for ISRO:-

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for ISRO is bachelors in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent qualification from government recognized institute with minimum 65% marks.

>> Age limit to apply for ISRO is 18 to 30 years, Relaxation of 3 years for candidate belongs to OBC category, Relaxation of 5 years for candidate belongs to SC/ST category.

>> To apply for ISRO Candidate must be Indian citizen.

Application Procedure:-

You can apply online as well as offline:-

>> To apply online visit ISRO official website that is www.isro.gov.in. and fill online application form and submit it with accurate details.

>> To apply offline you will get application form from nearest post office, fill it and attach required documents and send it to below mentioned address:-

Sr. Administrative Officer (ICRB),
ISRO Headquarters, Antariksh Bhavan,
New BEL Road, Bengluru – 560094.

Selection Procedure:-

1). Written exam.

2). Technical Round.

3). Medical exam.

4). Personal Interview.

>> Written exam is based on General English, General Intelligence, Reasoning ability, Arithmetic, Computer literacy etc.

>> Only those candidates are allowed to appear in interview round who have qualified the written exam.

For more details please visit www.isro.gov.in.
26th August 2017, 09:53 PM
manjira...

Default Re: How to join in ISRO being a B.Tech student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ISRO is Indian Space Research Organization. It is a well known organization for research and development in space science. This organization is regulated by the Department of Space, Government of India.

Every year ISRO recruits candidates for the position of Scientist/Engineer in fields like:

Electronics,
Mechanical,
Computer Science.

The eligibility criteria are

Candidates should have a B.Tech/B.E or equivalent degree in any discipline from a recognized university.

The candidates should have score a minimum of 65% marks or CGPA of 6.84 in a scale of 10.

The age of the candidates should be between 18 to 35 years.

The candidates should be Indian citizen.

Some of the books for ISRO preparation

ISRO for Electronics and Communication by Subject Experts of ACE Engineering Academy.

BSNL DRDO, ISRO: Electronics and Communication Engineering by Made Easy Editorial Board.

A Handbook of Electronics Engineering by Made Easy Editorial Board.

ISRO Computer Science Previous Solved by MadeEasy Editorial Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?