27th October 2016, 12:43 PM
Neha Ingavale

How can I join ISRO after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Respected Sir, I want to know how can I join ISRO? I am pursuing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication at present. So after completing Diploma can I apply for the entrance exam of ISRO? If yes then please provide the details about it?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to join ISRO after completion of Diploma Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Procedure to join ISRO for B.E. Electronics & Telecommunication Engineer? Scope and job profile for Engineer in ISRO?
  3. Is it possible to get a regular mode Certificate after completing B.Tech from SMU after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [New]
  4. Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction?
  5. Is it possible to join NASA after diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  6. How to join ISRO or DRDO after completion of BE in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  9. How to join robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  10. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  12. How to get Job in ISRO after completion of BE in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  13. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Police Constable Post after completing 10+Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Am I eligible to join ISRO after completing M.Sc(IT)? Qualification required to join?
  16. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  17. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  18. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
31st October 2016, 08:02 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ISRO after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization.

There is no post in ISRO for diploma candidates in Electronics and Telecommunication. You should pursue Bachelor of Technology in Electronics and Telecommunication engineering through LEET exam or JEE Main exam then you will be eligible for ISRO entrance examination.

The eligibility criteria for ISRO entrance exam is bachelor's degree in engineering or technology. Minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech is required. The age limit is 21-30 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?