20th November 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

How to join Journalism course while pursuing graduation in final year

i saikumar from Hyderabad pursuing my graduation in final year i am Telugu medium background student but today i studied English medium i interested journalism course . i belong middle class family but i am this year selected India today magazine as a young RTI activist.
plz suggest me sir thank u.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join Indian Army having completed 12th with Commerce and without Mathematics and pursuing final year of BBA?
  2. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
  3. What is the eligibility to get admission in Journalism?
  4. Which is the best career option after completing graduation in Journalism?
  5. Which subject to choose out of forensic science and microbiology for post graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  7. How to join Public Sector bank after pursuing CS final?
  8. Will I get able to join Customs after pursuing B.Tech final year?
  9. How to do mass communication after passing 12th?
  10. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What shall I do after completion of Mass communications course with 62%?
  12. Am I eligible for Bank PO Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of Graduation in Distance Learning?
  13. Possibility to study Journalism for B.Tech student? -- [New]
  14. How much is the salary after doing masters course in Journalism? Which subjects should be prepared for Journalism entrance exam? Fee structure of the Journalism Course?
  15. Can I do Journalism course after graduation? Qualification required to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the future in the Banking Field? I am pursuing BSc Computer final year after completing graduation? What should be the percentage in graduation?
  17. How to join CBI or CID department? I am pursuing my BSc
  18. Am I eligible for L&T while pursuing B.E(EEE) Final year? I have secured 74% in my graduation
21st November 2012, 02:47 PM
srikanth0438

Default Re: How to join Journalism course while pursuing graduation in final year

Hi my dear friend................

Congrats for this year selected India today magazine as a young RTI activist.

you can pursuing graduation in final year............

So your interested journalism course.......

I can give the college list of providing the journalism course.......

Rachana College of Journalism

Center for Distance Education - University of Hyderabad

Dr B R Ambedkar Open University

Osmania University

Institute of Management and Creative Studies - Hyderabad

Jeevan Scientific Technology Limited

Journalism course duration like one year.........

you can apply the Journalism course depends up on the Graduation marks and also college............

Thank you.........
29th November 2012, 06:57 PM
ela73

Arrow Re: How to join Journalism course while pursuing graduation in final year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i saikumar from Hyderabad pursuing my graduation in final year i am Telugu medium background student but today i studied English medium i interested journalism course . i belong middle class family but i am this year selected India today magazine as a young RTI activist.
plz suggest me sir thank u.
fyi: a good book for those want to enter journalism and mass communication profession
it is also good for journalists / freshers/ freelancers to refresh their skill set. ..the below mentioned book is widely acclaimed by journalists and media faculty.

Book : How to Become a Good Journalist

Author: Raza Elahi

Price: Rs 250 ; Rs 75 (paper back)

Publisher: Atlantic Publisher, Delhi

To Buy: E-mail at [email protected] (cash on delivery)

The book can also be ordered through Flipkart.com
1st June 2013, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join Journalism course while pursuing graduation in final year

Iam doing my BE ECE.... am I eligible to be a journal
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?