22nd May 2012, 01:52 AM
ANUPDEVIL

What is the criteria for HSC exam? How to get admission in LLB course in Mumbai or Pune University?

Hi! I gave my hsc exam this year and want to abt criteria and entrance exam for admission for llb courses in munmbai or pune university.......?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join LLB course from Mumbai University? I have scored 71.83% in HSC
  2. Eligibility criteria for LLB in Mumbai University or any other law college in Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to do LLB from Mumbai University after completing FY, SY and TYBA
  4. How can I get admission in Bio-technology in Mumbai, Pune or Nashik? I've scored 54% marks in HSC
  5. Admission in LLB course in Mumbai University after scoring 57% in B.Com? Where will I get admission in Mumbai?
  6. Information about the 3 years course of Law? How many colleges are providing this course and which one is the best?
  7. Can I do LLB course after completing HSC with 49.67%?
  8. List of colleges and entrance exams for 5 year LLB course for final year B.Com. students
  9. Can I apply for MMS programme in Mumbai University if securing 50% in B.A.LLB?
  10. Can I do LLB from Mumbai University? I have completed FY SY and TYBA from Open University
  11. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  12. Eligibility for LLB after M.Com? Colleges in Mumbai providing admission?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Pune University to study T.Y.B.Com for S.Y.B.Com candidate of Mumbai University?
  14. Names of the colleges in Mumbai which are affiliated to university of Pune offering 3 years correspondence LLB course?
  15. How to get admission for LLB law in Mumbai University? I have passed TYB.Com in October
  16. How can I study Law after completing BBA?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in Pune University after scoring 80 marks and doing graduation in BSc computer science from Mumbai university
  18. Name of Universities in Mumbai offering LLB through distance education? Admission procedure and last date to apply for the same? -- [New]
22nd May 2012, 01:07 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: What is the criteria for HSC exam? How to get admission in LLB course in Mumbai or Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUPDEVIL View Post
Hi! I gave my hsc exam this year and want to abt criteria and entrance exam for admission for llb courses in munmbai or pune university.......?

LLB COURSES IN MUMBAI UNIVERSITY
Hello Anup

University Of Mumbai Provides the LLB Course in Three Different Course Names, i.e,
  • Bachelor Of Law(LLB)
  • Bachelor Of Law(LLB) (3 years)
  • Bachelor Of Law(LLB) (5 years)
Eligibility Criteria :
For admission to the First Semester of 3 years LL.B. or 5 years LL.B. Course, the candidates securing more than 40% but less than 45% of marks at the respective qualifying examinations, the University may conduct Common Eligibility Examination.

The Common Eligibility Examination may be conducted either through University Department of Law or through any of the assenting Law Colleges affiliated to the University of Mumbai on behalf of the University of Mumbai as shall be recommended by the Board of Studies in Law. The candidates passing in such examinations shall become eligible for admission to the respective Law Courses and may be admitted in any of the Law Colleges conducting the respective Courses, subject to the availability of the seats in the College for the course and the Classs.
PS: For admission to the First semester of 5 years LL.B. Degree Course must have passed H.S.C. Examination or with minimum 45% of marks at the qualifying examination if there is no Eligibility test and, 40% of marks at the qualifying examination if there is an eligibility test. However, the above percentage of Marks shall be relaxed by 5% for the candidates belonging to SC/ST categories.

For More Details, Please Visit the Official Website Here

All the Very Best Bro!!!

Nik

Attached Files
File Type: pdf Faculty of Law-LLB Course-Eligibility.pdf(51.8 KB, 120 views)
22nd May 2012, 07:17 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the criteria for HSC exam? How to get admission in LLB course in Mumbai or Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUPDEVIL View Post

Mumbai University
[SIZE=6]LL.B.
[/SIZE]Category: Law
Degree: LLB
Mode: Full Time
Medium: Campus
[SIZE=4]Duration
[/SIZE]5 Years
[SIZE=4]Basic Eligibility
[/SIZE]XII

[SIZE=5]About Faculty of Law, Mumbai University, Mumbai
[/SIZE]Faculty of Law
is affiliated to Mumbai University, which was previously known as Bombay University. It is termed as India’s one of the oldest universities that offers various courses to the aspirants. The university is well known for its excellent education quality and has well qualified and experienced faculty members in order to spread par knowledge among the students. It provides all sorts of study materials to its students.
The institute puts all its effort and hard work to increase the education quality in order to own a well reputated position amongst the top law colleges of India.

Campus :-

The institute provides state of art infrastructure to its students, and has India’s top class library activity for the students in order to give best knowledge about the national and international firms. It offers computer and internet facility to its students. The campus is organized in such a way that it suits with the quality of the university.

Placements :-

The institute offers guaranteed assurance of jobs by calling on the top class judicial firms of national and international level. The institute is also providing various training programs for the candidates to pursue good practical knowledge. Some students who have not started practicing law are going for higher studies.
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3][FONT=Calibri][SIZE=3]ALL THE BEST.[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]
19th January 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the criteria for HSC exam? How to get admission in LLB course in Mumbai or Pune University?

there is seperate passing or combine passing in sc 2014 exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?