7th September 2012, 03:02 PM
kirubajeyaraj

How to join M.Ed if I am a Tamil Teacher in government school

Sir, i'm a tamil teacher in govt school. i want to join m.ed quickly. please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Whether I belong to cream layer or non cream layer?
  3. Procedure to do Ph.D as part time?
  4. How to join Ph.D in part time after completing M.A, M.Phil in Tamil? Procedure to join Ph.D? Which colleges give part time Ph.D?
  5. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  6. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  7. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  8. Can I get a Teacher post in government sector if done PG Diploma in Educational Administration & Supervision?
  9. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  10. Art and craft teacher job in government school
  11. How can join territorial army as an officer after working as a teacher in government school?
  12. Fee structure of 11th science for OBC students?
  13. Can BCA graduation become a teacher in government school
  14. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  15. Age limit to apply for Teacher post in Kerala Government School? -- [New]
  16. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
  17. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  18. What is the age limit to join AIr Force? I am a teacher
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?