25th September 2012, 11:40 PM
deni60

How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com

hi,
dear friend,
after doing B.COM this is good to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal university through distance learning? pls pls reply....

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best courses and training institutes of Telecom Network in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Do any one want to take admission in Sikkim Manipal University, Punjab?
  3. How can I get admission in M.Phil and Ph.D from Sikkim Manipal University in correspondence?
  4. How to do Ph.D with Sikkim Manipal University after passing M.Com. MBA and CA?
  5. Is Sikkim Manipal University good for MBA? I have completed B.Com graduation
  6. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  7. Are candidates having MBA degree from Sikkim Manipal university eligible for NET?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MBA into Sikkim Manipal University -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible for NET Exam having completed MA in Mass Communications and Journalism from Sikkim Manipal University?
  10. Is there any value of pursuing MBA from Sikkim Manipal University?
  11. How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com
  12. How to do Ph.D after completing MBA in Operation Management from Sikkim Manipal University?
  13. How to take admission for LLB after finishing 2 years MBA course from Sikkim Manipal University
  14. How may I do internship in Patna? I'm pursuing MBA from manipal university, Sikkim
  15. Which institute is better for me between ICFAI institute and Sikkim Manipal University for studying MBA?
  16. What is the last date of submission of form in Sikkim Manipal University? How much to pay for the course of MBA?
  17. How to join Ph.D course after completion of MBA from Sikkim Manipal University in Distance Learning?
  18. Does Sikkim Manipal University provide online MBA banking and finance course?
18th October 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal University after doing B.Com

Hi
i did b.com from ignou. And I like to do mba from sikkim manipal university. .iam staying in Mumbai virar East. .but soon i will shift to muscat. oman. Can I get admonition. .in Mumbai and can transfer to muscat oman
22nd December 2013, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by deni60 View Post
hi,
dear friend,
after doing B.COM this is good to do MBA through Sikkim Manipal university through distance learning? pls pls reply....
no i want do to full tym mba reguler frm smu
17th June 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Hi dear sir/mam,
I m from guj. i have completed of b.com, now i m doing job in pro. plann of manufacturer com., i want do mba so pls give me best reply.....
1st August 2014, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Hi dear sir/mam,
I m from Jaipur (Rajsthan). i have completed my b.com, now i want do mba through correspondance so pls give me best reply.....
4th July 2015, 01:54 AM
Unregistered

what is the fee structure for mba in finance from sikkim manipal university kolkata
14th November 2015, 12:04 AM
anuradha1985

It is better option to do your MBA with Finance from SMU(sikkim Manipal University) because Commerce background will help you to understand finance stream more easily . And In future there more scope for Finance students in various Sectors.

And selection procedure is easy ,University conduct on SMAT entrance exam which you have to qualify but if you have CAT,MAT,XAT,GMAT,CMAT,IIFT, score card with minimum 45 percentile you would exempted from SMAT.

FEE STRUCTURE-15000 Per semester

Course duration 2 years(4 sem)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?