23rd June 2016, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

How to join Naval Architecture after completion of recognized B.Arch course?

Hello,
Can anyone of you kindly tell me how to join Naval Architecture after completing B.Arch from a recognized institute? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Naval architecture after B.Arch from a recognized institute?
  2. B.Arch course is good for future? Next level after doing B.Arch?
  3. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  4. Can Nepali students join Indian Navy after completing BE in Naval Architecture?
  5. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  6. How to get admission in Naval Architecture Course in Cochin University(CUSAT)?
  7. How to get admission in DCRUST? I have scored 82/200 in NATA exam
  8. How to apply for Ph.D. in Naval Architecture in India?
  9. Is AMET University a good institute for joining Bachelor's of Naval Architecture? Job opportunities after the course?
  10. Is it important to crack JEE Mains for studying Naval Architecture?
  11. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  12. BSC IT or Btech in Naval Architecture? Which one is a better course?
  13. B.Tech VS B.Arch, which one is better?
  14. Admission in Architect course is possible after passing 10th? How much percentage is required in 10th and names of the recommended universities?
  15. How to join M.Tech Naval Architecture and Shipbuilding after completing Mechanical engineering?
  16. How to get admission in Naval architecture course in India?
  17. Can I join Naval Academy after completion of Polytechnic Mechanical? Details of Naval Academy?
  18. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?