29th November 2015, 12:46 PM
JAPAL SINGH

How to join NCC in Jodhpur while in 2nd year of B.Com?

I am reading in b.com 2 year and i want to join ncc in jodhpur so anyone of you can say me about how to join ncc at this point of time?

29th November 2015, 06:11 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join NCC in Jodhpur while in 2nd year of B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAPAL SINGH View Post
I am reading in b.com 2 year and i want to join ncc in jodhpur so anyone of you can say me about how to join ncc at this point of time?
NCC stands for National Cadet Corps.

You can join NCC anytime whether you are in 2nd year or in Final year of your graduation.

It is approximately 1-2 months training and after successfully completing it, you will be credited with NCC Certificate.

NCC Certificate is very valuable in terms of getting job in future.

To join NCC Jodhpur, you will have to apply yourself by filling an application form on the spot.

You need to submit the relevant documents including Marksheet, Passing Certificate, etc.

A physical test would be conducted and if you pass that test, then you can continue with NCC Training.
29th November 2015, 10:52 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to join NCC in Jodhpur while in 2nd year of B.Com?

No at that time you are not allowed to join NCC. Also if you joined NCC in school and having A & B certificate then only you are allowed to join NCC in College.

A & B certificate holder can join it from very first year of college. You are not allowed to skip any year or semester. This is a very strict rule followed by National Cadet Corps.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?