29th November 2015, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to study Las after B.Pharmacy?

I am studying B.pharmacy in India right now. I wish to start afresh after I complete Bpharm. I don't find B.pharm interesting and I want to change my career altogether. I want to study law after I complete b.pharm! I am really interested in it. is it a fair choice?

29th November 2015, 03:35 PM
13precious

Default Re: What should I do to study Las after B.Pharmacy?

First of all after completing B.pharmacy you should take admission in M.pharmacy.It is a 2 years master degree course of medicines.After getting master degree in medicines you can open your own medical shop & get job in pharmaceutical companies.

But you want to take admission in LLB course.It is a 3 years degree course after completing graduation.You are eligible for applying LLB course.The course is divided in to three semesters.

There is no age limit for this course .Any age candidate can apply who complete bachelor degree .

Admission is based on entrance exam that is CLAT (Common Law Admission Test)

You should score minimum 50% of marks in graduation.

29th November 2015, 04:12 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying B.pharmacy in India right now. I wish to start afresh after I complete Bpharm. I don't find B.pharm interesting and I want to change my career altogether. I want to study law after I complete b.pharm! I am really interested in it. is it a fair choice?
It is not a fair choice to change your stream from Pharmacy to Law.

But in case, if you are lacking interest in Pharmacy, then definitely you should switch to Law.

There is also good scope of Law in India.

To pursue law course like LLB, you will have to qualify CLAT Exam.

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test which is conducted for admission to LLB & LLM Courses in India.

Eligibility Criteria for UG Courses
If you have completed your 10+2 with 45% marks or above in any stream, then you can appear for CLAT Exam for joining any UG Course.

5% relaxation of marks is provided to SC/ST Candidates.

Age of the Candidate must be below 20 years on 1st July 2015.

2 years relaxation in age is provided to SC/ST Candidates.

Eligibility for PG Courses
Then, you must have at least 55% marks in LL. B/B. L. Degree from a recognized University.

5% relaxation of marks is provided to SC/ST Candidates.

Since you haven't completed graduation in law course, so you cannot pursue post graduation course in law.

Exam Pattern for LLB course through CLAT Exam:-

Total Marks for CLAT:200 marks, Total Questions:200
English including Comprehension (40 Marks)
General Knowledge/Current affairs (50 Marks)
Elementary Mathematics (20 Marks)
Legal Awareness (45 Marks)
Reasoning (45 Marks)

29th November 2015, 07:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

See what matters in life is your interest and it is scientifically proven that individual who take stream as per interest are more efficient and successful. So if you are interested in law then do not hesitate take law after bachelor of pharmacy.

If you are less than 20 years then you can apply for the Common Law Admission test for admission in top law National university of India. On the basis of 10+2, the duration of LLB course is five years and the duration of course after bachelor's degree is only three years.

Yes, its is good choice.

For more details, visit http://www.clat.ac.in

29th November 2015, 07:47 PM
ant man

Yes you can pursue Law course if not interested in B.Pharm. The law course is called as LLB course.

>>You must leave the course in between, you must apply for the law entrance exam such as CLAT, LAW-CET etc.
>>After passing the entrance exam you can take admission in the course.
>>The basic eligibility for LLB course is
1. You must have completed 12th from a recognised board.
2. You must have at least 45% marks in 12th to take admission.
3. The maximum age limit is 20 years.
4. The upper age limit for SC/ST is 2 years.
5. For SC/ST the minimum marks percentage is 40% marks in 12th.

29th November 2015, 10:46 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

It is best option for you if you choose M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy.It is the right choice for your bright future.

You can earn huge income in this field .You can get job in hospitals as MR & pharmaceuticals companies.You can also open your own clinic & chemists shop.

If you want to go for LLB course then I would like to give some information about LLB course.

LLB is a 3 years certificate degree course after completing Bachelor degree.You can take admission in LLB through CLAT exam.

You should have minimum 50% marks in graduation degree then you are eligible for CLAT exam.

There is no any age criteria .

Admission Process:- On the basis of graduation marks & entrance exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?