31st July 2011, 09:50 PM
binduashvadi

Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

what exams should be taken to join railway after completing diploma in electronics and communication.

Related Questions:
  1. Details of all the Railway exams available for a Diploma Electronics and Communication Engineer? -- [New]
  2. How can I join Indian Railway after completing B.Tech with 80% from electronics and communication branch
  3. How to apply for Indian Railway after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How can I get in India Railway if pursuing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  5. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  6. How can i join Indian Air Force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  7. How can I join Indian Air force after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  8. How can I join Indian Army after completing diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  9. How to join in Indian Airforce after passing diploma in electronics and communication
  10. How can I join Indian Army after doing diploma in electronics and communication engineering?
  11. Can I apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  12. Job Opportunities in Government sector after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE? When can I apply for these Jobs? Which Entrance Exams should I give to join these Jobs?
  13. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  14. HOw to join AMIE in Correspondence after Completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  15. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  16. Recruitment available in Indian Railway on Diploma basis for B.Tech candidate?
  17. Should I study Diploma course to join Indian Railway after completing 10th CBSE?
  18. How should I join Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication?
29th September 2011, 05:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

In order to join the Railways you need to attend the RRB exam. This exam is mainly conducted for recruiting qualified candidates for various positions which are vacant in railways in various departments. Even though the minimum eligibility for RRB exam is a graduation degree, a diploma holder can also apply for the railway jobs. The required qualification will vary based on the type of the post and the department for which they are applying. Hence you can also attend the RRB exams for joining railways for a job. Please look in for the notifications regarding various posts which suit your qualifications.
2nd November 2011, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Exams I have to take to join Indian Railway after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

what are the jobs could we get in railwaysafter completion of degree in electronics and communication engineering?
3rd November 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

how i get a job in railway after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
18th January 2012, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

how will be the rrb model queston paper for diploma in electronics &communication engg
15th August 2013, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

I have cmpltd 12th standard and i want to join in railways. But i dont know how to apply for it. Tell me what can i do?
2nd March 2014, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by binduashvadi View Post
what exams should be taken to join railway after completing diploma in electronics and communication.
i havnt any idea can u pls sujjest how to applay & which exams i have face, how to get job???
23rd June 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

which books shoud preferable for diploma ECE students applying for junior engineers?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?