19th September 2012, 02:56 PM
Pradeep kulkarni

How to join professional course in electronics? I have completed diploma electronics production and maintenance from DOEACC Aurangabad

Sir.
I have complete dip. elecrtonics production & maintaince From DOEACC aurangabad. now i am learn B.E. Third year. i want to join some professional course in electronics with an recognise institude . so please send me few details for that .

Related Questions:
  1. Can i Study in BE Electrical & Electronics Engineering through Evening Collage in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to do internship in ISRO after doing diploma in electronics from DOEACC centre with 60%
  3. I am a student of ITI(IT and Electronics system and maintenance) : Can I join Polytechnic for ECE course?
  4. Better course after Diploma in Electronics Production Technology? -- [New]
  5. List of Universities to join B.Tech in Electronics Engineering in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Electronics Engineering?
  6. What other courses can I do after Diploma engineering in Electronics?
  7. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma in Electronics Production technology?
  8. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. Which is better between diploma production engineering and electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  10. How to join Air force after completing diploma in electronics and communication
  11. Can I get admission in B.Sc(Electronics) 2nd year if completed Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  12. How to join Air Force as an Airmen in Technical? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  13. How to join NDA after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. How to join B.Tech AMIE? I have completed diploma in electrical and electronics engineering
  15. Which job can I get after completing diploma in Electronics Production Technology?
  16. Difference between IT officer and Technical Officer? I am a B.E IT graduate
  17. Admission in Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering through distance education for ITI Electronics student?
  18. Where to join electronics engineering course in Navi Mumbai?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?