8th July 2011, 02:03 AM
zubair000

Which is better between diploma production engineering and electronics and telecommunication engineering?

which is the best amongst Diploma in (PRODUCTION ENGG or ELECTRONICS & TELE COMM ENGG) for great future?

Related Questions:
  1. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  2. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  3. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  5. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  6. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  7. What is the syllabus for the post of sub engineering? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  8. Can I study B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering in Tamil Nadu being a Diploma holder in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? -- [New]
  9. How to be a part of CBI after doing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering
  10. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  11. List of colleges affiliated to AIEEE in Uttar Pradesh and Punjab? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which option should I select in educational qualification section of RRB JE application form if I have done diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  13. What can I do after diploma electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  14. After diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering can I get to B.Tech or B.E Robotics Engineering? List of the nearby colleges?
  15. Can I study B.Tech in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  16. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
  17. In which college can I get after scoring 10734 rank in Chhattisgarh state in AIEEE?
  18. Am i eligible for a job in NTPC?
3rd June 2015, 04:02 PM
candycrush

Default Re: Which is better between diploma production engineering and electronics and telecommunication engineering?

Both are awesome when it comes to the career opportunity.

What makes the difference is the college in which you read , your performance and the university background.

As a guideline.

In the production technology you shall be delealing with the.
1. Manufacturing processes.
2. Optimization
3. Marketing

In the electronics and telecommunication you sahll be.
1. Working better communication modek
2.Working in the field jobs for towefs and anteenas

In E&TC you may be working for Airtel or reliance.

What matters is the college and plqcement .
So work hard make a choice and have a better college and hence a career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?