17th October 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?

Hi all,

I am a full time IT working professional with more than 9 years experience.
I would like to leave my job and interested to do full time degree courses in Culinary Arts rather than doing hotel management starting from next year. I would like to know the best institutes in India providing the degree in Culinary Arts. Currently I am settled in pune.
Your help is appreciated.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering culinary arts courses in Hyderabad?
  2. How many students are selected for Bachelor's degree in catering Technology and Culinary Arts from Culinary Academy of India?
  3. Number of candidates selected for Bachelor in Catering Technology & Culinary Arts course in Culinary Academy of India?
  4. List best institutes for Culinary and Catering courses?
  5. List of the top institutes(AICTE approved) offering bachelors degree in culinary arts in Delhi?
  6. I am an Indian student doing PG Diploma in Culinary Arts at London and want to do Masters in Culinary Arts in Canada : How to apply for the course? Universities offering the course?
  7. What is the complete fee structure of culinary arts and hotel management courses?
  8. Which books are useful for getting admission in Culinary School of India?
  9. Colleges for PG in Culinary arts after graduation in Hotel management and Catering for a career in Bakery?
  10. Chance to get post graduation in Culinary Arts without bachelor degree in same?
  11. Details of Culinary Arts college? Diploma in Culinary Arts college in Hyderabad?
  12. Prcoedure to apply for admission in Post Graduate Diploma course in Culinary Arts?
  13. Universities that offer Bachelor degree in Culinary Arts?
  14. What are the options for masters or PG diploma in Culinary Arts in India? I am a Nepali Citizen
  15. Application procedure for Masters in Culinary Arts from Canada?
  16. List of colleges in India offering fine arts courses? What are the future options after doing BVA?
  17. Good Colleges for Post Graduate Diploma in Culinary Arts in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Model question papers for bachelors in Catering technology and culinary Arts of Osmania University?
18th October 2015, 12:22 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: List best colleges offering Culinary Arts degree course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi all,

I am a full time IT working professional with more than 9 years experience.
I would like to leave my job and interested to do full time degree courses in Culinary Arts rather than doing hotel management starting from next year. I would like to know the best institutes in India providing the degree in Culinary Arts. Currently I am settled in pune.
Your help is appreciated.
Colleges Offering Culinary Arts degree course in India:

JaganNath Institute of Management Sciences,
Address: No.34, Ring Road, Lajpat Nagar - IV, New Delhi, Delhi 110024
Phone:011 4921 9191

Culinary Academy of India
Address: House No. 6-3-1219/6-A, Saibaba Estate, Kundanbagh, Umanagar,
Begumpet, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Phone:040 2341 8064

ITM School of Culinary Arts
ITM - Institute of Hotel Management ,
Plot No D-222/28, Near Bafana Motors,
ABB and Airtel Lane,
MIDC, Shirvane, Nerul,
Navi Mumbai 400706
Tel: 022 - 39474200
15th August 2018, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

One can easily say that Culinary Academy of India is the best amongst all the culinary colleges in India because of the quality if education which is being delivered at CAI. It is not only giving international placements from the last one and half decade but has been bagging most of the Kitchen Executive Trainee/Kitchen Management Trainee Placements with Leading Hotel Brands in India but have consistently worked on imparting practical skill development for its students. This is what is the difference between the students of CAI and other colleges. Culinary Arts is a career where in skills and techniques of an individual are very important for his/her growth.
C Rama
Higher Education Admissions Counsellor
VIzianagaram
20th August 2018, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to Join Culinary Academy of India in the Three Year Culinary Course. I want to know if I can get some model papers to prepare for the all India entrance examination.Can anyone suggest me as to wher I can buy the model questions papers or previous years question papers of culinary India.

Zakir
Lucknow
4th March 2019, 06:48 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Please be perfect in
a)Logical Deduction
b)General Aptitude
c)Communicative English & Grammar
d)Data Interpretation
e)Test of Reasoning
f)Current Affairs and General Knowledge
g)Mental Ability

But the most Important thing is Personal Interview where in you are evaluated for your preparedness for the culinary profession. Group Discussion is basically to check on your Command over the topic, Convincing the others to agree with your point of view and leadership qualities.
All the Best
Vedala L.
4th March 2019, 08:33 PM
vedala L
Junior Member+

Culinary Academy of India does not give the Question Paper to the students who appear for the Entrance examination. Both the Question Paper as well as the Answer Sheet are collected back once the exam is over. Hence there is no question of getting old question papers of the entrance examinations conducted by the Culinary Academy of India. The best way is to practice a similar pattern question paper which has problems/questions pertaining to Time and Work, Data Interpretation, English grammar, numerical ability and Logical Deductions. This help a lot at least to solve the problems faster.

Vedala K
Culinary Arts Education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?