22nd February 2013, 08:30 PM
amruthaarun

How to learn LLB in India through distance course? I am a government employee with 42 years old

Sir,i am a govt employe iam 42 years old.iam passed pre degree from keralaunivercity.i want to learn llb in india through distance course please in any university in india please gauide me for that

23rd September 2016, 02:09 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to learn LLB in India through distance course? I am a government employee with 42 years old

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law and it is three year after degree in any discipline.

So, if you have not completed your degree you must have to complete your degree to get admission in LLB course.

There is no age limit to pursue LLB course as bar council of India. The course is offered in regular as well as correspondence.

Candidates can pursue BA LLB after 10+2 from recognised board. The course duration will be of five year after 10+2. So, you can also go for BA LLB if interested in LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?