20th April 2012, 05:28 PM
lakeview

Am I eligible to get admission for 3 years LLB course in any where in India after passing B.A English through open university of Tamilnadu

Sir,
I have passed the BA English through the open university of Tamilnadu. Iam I eligible to get an admission for three year LLb course in anywhere in India?

23rd May 2012, 09:49 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 3 years LLB course in any where in India after passing B.A English through open university of Tamilnadu

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeview View Post
Sir,
I have passed the BA English through the open university of Tamilnadu. Iam I eligible to get an admission for three year LLb course in anywhere in India?

As per the norms of the Bar Council of India which regulates the LLB programs all over the country, candidate seeking for the 3 years LLB program from any of the recognized Law Institute whose degree in law is recognized by the Bar Council of India, must have completed the bachelors degree program from a recognized University with a minimum of 45% aggregate marks. Candidates who have completed their Bachelors degree through correspondence mode from a recognized University are also eligible for the program. However, such candidates must not have obtained graduation through open Universities system directly without having any basic qualification for prosecuting such studies.
19th March 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 3 years LLB course in any where in India after passing B.A English through open university of Tamilnadu

i have passed graduation ugs granted university Meghalaya,can i eligible three years llb course in west Bengal?
19th March 2013, 03:27 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

An open university degree is acceptable for most courses in the country. There is no discrimination against candidates who have completed graduation through distance education.

Therefore you are eligible for LLB course. But saying that you must have completed degree from recognized university. It should be recognized by the University Grants Commission.

In that case there will be no issue. Whether you can apply for LLB or not will depend on your age and percentage scored in graduation. However what you should carefully keep in mind is to apply for the LLB through regular mode.

The Bar Council of India does not give any importance to distance education LLB degree. As far as it is concerned, such degrees are not valid for LLB courses. Which means that with a distance education degree, you can not practice in the court as the lawyer.

LLB Eligibility

1. You must have a valid graduation degree.

2. Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation is required for admission.

3. SC and ST can take admission with minimum of 40 percent marks.

4. The age limit to apply for this course is 30 years.

5. A maximum of 5 years relaxation is offered to SC and ST candidate.

6. There is no relaxation for OBC candidate.
20th June 2013, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I have passed SSLC and completed M.Com degree through Annamalai open University with 50% marks. Am i eligible to get admission for BL or LLB course. since 2 is must for law courses.
16th July 2013, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my BA in distance from shobhit university and want's to do LLB from university of Bardwan.can i do so?plz reply
16th July 2013, 04:08 PM
No 1
Senior Member+

LLB Eligibility Criteria like ::
=================

The candidates must be complete Graduation degree in any recognized university

Your graduation degree with minimum 45 % of marks

Age limit between more than 30 years

Age relaxation was Govt. rules.

OBC candidates no age relaxation.

All the best..........
24th September 2013, 09:40 AM
Unregistered

I AM 40 YEAR AM I DO L.L.B
20th January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

is person eligible for admission to LL.B. 3 year degree after graduating from reconsigned university by getting only BA degree after studying for 5 years in LL.B 5 year course
4th June 2014, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am finished my 10th, diploma and BCA in lateral entry for distance education in madras university can i eligible for L.L.B or B.L
8th July 2014, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Can I do llb only 3rd year from ignou as I have passed llb two years acedemics law from jammu university through distance mode
13th July 2014, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
I have completed my graduation from calicut university in BA English with 42 percentage. I belong to OBC. May I know whether I am eligible or not to do three year LLB?
22nd August 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

You are eligible if you have passed the degree after completing 10+2

If you have passed degree without any prior qualification (at least SSC) then you are not eligible

Please refer blog dot simplycareer dot net for details and other information related to valdiity and recognition of various universities and distancde education

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakeview View Post
Sir,
9th October 2014, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

sir i have failed in 10th but i have passed BA in Tamil Nadu open university. am i eligible to apply LLB course anywhere?
21st July 2015, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

Can i take admission on behalf of lateral entry Example - a person who has completed his BCA from Vinayaka university and posses 1 year diploma from NIIT so has yaer diploma from niit and 2nd and 3rd year mark sheet from the said university. please suggest if he is eligible to take admission in any college on behalf of the same.
24th July 2015, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for MA english literature in affiliated colleges of Manonmaniam university
24th July 2015, 08:00 PM
john215

Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 3 years LLB course in any where India after passing B.A English through open university of Tamilnadu

LLB Eligibility :--------------

You must have a valid graduation degree.
Minimum of 45 percent marks in graduation is required for admission.
SC and ST can take admission with minimum of 40 percent marks.
The age limit to apply for this course is 30 years.
A maximum of 5 years relaxation is offered to SC and ST candidate.
There is no relaxation for OBC candidate.
31st July 2015, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I did my graduation as B.Sc. Nautical Sciences form T.S. Chanakya affiliated to University of Mumbai.
During the course we had term exams conducted by college only and final year exam is conducted by University of Mumbai so after passing out we have only final year mark sheet to produce for admission in Law(LLB). I checked with the website of University/College and the same is mentioned there regarding examinations (http://www.imumumbai.com/tsprog.html)
But when I went to take admission in Govt. Law College, Kota for LLB, they simply denied that I don't have all 3 years mark sheets so I need some guidance regarding this matter to help me out.
31st July 2015, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I did my graduation as B.Sc. Nautical Sciences form T.S. Chanakya affiliated to University of Mumbai.
During the course we had term exams conducted by college only and final year exam is conducted by University of Mumbai so after passing out we have only final year mark sheet to produce for admission in Law(LLB). I checked with the website of University/College and the same is mentioned there regarding examinations (http://www.imumumbai.com/tsprog.html)
But when I went to take admission in Govt. Law College, Kota for LLB, they simply denied that I don't have all 3 years mark sheets so I need some guidance regarding this matter to help me out.
8th November 2015, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

hello sir please reply me, i have confused , my question is , i had competed diploma in computer engineering after 10th std, some recognized university offering admission bsc(computer science) "regular degree" for lateral entry (direct second year) after who have passed in diploma engineering(3 years duration) , if i complete 2years duration of bsc.[C.S] in regular degree through lateral entry scheme, am i eligible for LLB/BL degree..? anyone has the knowledge of my question i requested please answer me to this E-mail [email protected]
1st February 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I got BA degree from open university nashik . Can i take admission to llb
9th May 2017, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir please reply me,i have confused ,my question is I had completed diploma in civil engineering after 12th Std, some recognised university offering admission BCA Correspondence degree for direct second year ,If I complete Diploma Regular & BCA in Correspondence degree, am I eligible for LLB/ BL Degree..? Anyone has the knowledge of my question I requested please answer me to this E MAIL - [email protected]
25th July 2018, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

I am without passed plus two and learning BCOM deemed university 75% mark my age is 56 Do join t LLB course three year
30th July 2018, 11:28 PM
PRATYASHA RAY

Hello,
Following are the criterias that are need to be satisfied
The candidates must be complete Graduation degree in any recognized university

Your graduation degree with minimum 45 % of marks

Age limit between more than 30 years

Age relaxation was Govt. rules.

OBC candidates no age relaxation.
16th June 2019, 05:25 AM
Unregistered

I have compleated my graduation from karnataka state open universit. Am i eligible to take admission in any law college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?