24th December 2012, 05:04 PM
malathisiva

How to be a lecturer while pursuing B.Tech IT?

i am pursuing b.tech(IT) .. i want to be a lecturer.. what is the effective higher study course for me? M.E? OR M.TECH?

20th January 2013, 12:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to be a lecturer while pursuing B.Tech IT?

Both the courses are suitable for lecturer position. After completion of the course, you can apply for lecturer jobs in private engineering colleges. To become a lecturer in Government College, you need to qualify NET. Any PG holder with a minimum of 55% marks can apply for NET. NET holders are usually recruited to Asst Professor position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Courses which are suitable for B.Tech students for all streams that can enhance the profile? What courses can I opt while doing B.Tech? 16 3rd April 2017 09:37 PM
How many B.Tech courses are available? Main universities offering the B.Tech courses? How many specializations are in practice in MBA? 4 21st March 2017 04:31 PM
Career Options in M.Tech for me after completion of B.Tech in IT? List of available MS courses for me with IT base? Scope of these courses? 4 29th June 2013 05:36 PM
Courses available for an ECE student in M.Tech? Courses related to Robotics and Mobile Engineering? 12 20th December 2011 09:32 PM
Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses? 1 30th June 2011 02:35 PM