18th February 2011, 11:40 PM
sanjaykuma

How to make a career in Finance and Stock Exchange after Graduation?

Hi.......

I wnt 2 know, how to make a career in stock exchange and finance after graduation. and plz send me the best stock exchange institute name.

Thanks,
Sanjay

19th February 2011, 01:04 AM
anncie10

Default Re: How to make a career in Finance and Stock Exchange after Graduation?

Hi,

If you want to get a career in finance and Stock markets it is important you take some certification course . NSE and BSE offers a variety of certification programmes. Please refer to the website www.nseindia.com for more details.

Also if you have a summers in a finance company will be an added advantage. Jp Morgan and E and Y offers a internship programme please refer to their website to know when they call for applications
19th February 2011, 01:09 AM
ashok64554

Default Re: How to make a career in Finance and Stock Exchange after Graduation?

check this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bse_test_centres.pdf(33.0 KB, 1007 views)
19th February 2011, 01:56 AM
nitingoplani88

if u want to make career in finance sector..the best thing is to join CFA program CFA is certified financial analyst ..after this certification u will become king of this sector..so do it first..
19th February 2011, 11:13 AM
mayankmadhur1403

I wnt 2 know, how to make a career in stock exchange and finance after graduation. and plz send me the best stock exchange institute name

You want to make carrier in stock exchange, but you have not written clearly that you want to invest money in stock exchange market or want to study about it.

If u want to gain profit fron stock market then u must watch rhe stock exchange criticaly , There r so many investment guide firms like India Bulls , Motilal oswal.

Make sure u have a Pan card and D-Mat a\c for entering into stock market.
28th February 2011, 12:23 PM
Taurus47
Senior Member+

hii

to make a career in Finance and Stock Exchange after Graduation
NSE and BSE offers a variety of certification programmes.
refer to the website for more details.
www.nseindia.com
Also if you have a summers in a finance company will be an added advantage. Jp Morgan
and
E and Y
offers a internship programme refer to their website to know when they call for applications

good luck
20th August 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

i m complete graduation & i want 2 make a career in finance and stock exchange so plz tell me about relative courses
5th October 2011, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

where can i do the course of cfa
6th June 2012, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the career in finance and stock market. plz give me the advice
10th February 2013, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

I am already working in Kpo and have account reconciliation experience of more than 4 years. I want to make career in stock market. can any body suggest me how to go about it
23rd March 2013, 09:20 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

check this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bse_test_centres.pdf(33.0 KB, 30 views)
23rd March 2013, 09:29 PM
kshreyaa
Senior Member+

check this attachment
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bse_test_centres.pdf(33.0 KB, 30 views)
15th July 2013, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BBA now i want to make my carrier in Stock Market i am working as a Research analyst in Risk Mitigation Firm, can anybody suggest me what shall i do ?
23rd July 2013, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to do mba in share market by part time which are the recommended colleges
25th October 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

I am 33 years old b.com graduate can join icwai course or other any course sugest for me
8th June 2014, 11:36 PM
Unregistered

Hi, I just finished my 12th commerce. I already trade in stocks and have a d mat account. But can you please tell me how to enter into broking as a career? And work with the nation stock exchanges or and even international exchanges.

Please let me know ASAP.
Thank you.
31st January 2015, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

I completed my B.Tech(CSE) I want to get in to career in Stock market. How to proceed?
12th February 2016, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

What is the best way to study about stock market after graduation
3rd July 2016, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get the job in stock market? ?? After graduation with 57%.
11th February 2017, 07:51 AM
Unregistered

I'm just hsc pass and want to know the courses and degree for becoming a share holder and making a career in finance and stock exchange..?
1st September 2019, 10:28 AM
poomamadhikari2017

Learn the basic of stock from visiting my website check my profile for a website link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?