16th July 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

How to make a career in medical after passing 10th? Books to be referred?

i want to know that after class 10th if i want make my career in medical whih exams i should give and by which book i should prepare for it.

31st December 2012, 04:23 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to make a career in medical after passing 10th? Books to be referred?

Hi dear

For getting into medical field, you need to first opt for Science Mesical stream in your +1 and +2.
Join some coaching institute like Aakash and refer to the books they will give you.

Keep practicing the questions related to a given topic as soon as you study it, and remember in order to crack the entrance you need to take Physics ,Chemistry and Biology equally important which means each of your subject should have a parallel preperation.

The best books to refer are NCERT after clearing your basic concepts, refer to the MCQ asked in previous year which will be given in the books offered to you by the Coaching Centres.
For more Questions get Arihant series which will give you an idea on the type of questions and you will have a good preperation .
From 2013, the entrance you need to give is NEET UG for getting admission into undergraduate ptograms. For recent updates and paper pattern keep visiting the official site of Medical Council of India
http://mciindia.org

All the best !!!!

Regards
Sammy
27th May 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a career in medical after passing 10th? Books to be referred?

i completd 10 2 in year 1999my age about 33 i want to do accupressure in distance mode kindly advice me how can i get
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?