25th December 2011, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

How to make a career in Non Medical and Commerce after passing class 10th?

I am in class 10 and i am puzzle what to take.I want to now career in Non Med and Commerce.

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in medical after passing 10th? Books to be referred?
  2. What are the job opportunities for commerce or non medical? I am doing 10th in CBSE and have scored 78% to 83% in 10th class
  3. what will be the best for me after passing 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which has more job opportunities Commerce or Non Medical?
  5. How to make career in Hardware field after passing out 10th? -- [New]
  6. What are the career options available for me after passing 12th commerce with 80%? Can I make my career in village also?
  7. Career options in commerce after scoring 80% in 10th class? I wanted to take commerce in 11th class
  8. Which stream should I choose to make my career bright after scoring 80% marks in standard 10th? Which is better between Science and Commerce?
  9. Which career is the best are 10th? Is non medical good enough?
  10. Can I make my career in Navy or Airforce after passing 12th with Commerce?
  11. What should I do further to build a career if secured 85% in 10th and 65% in 12th?
  12. Which stream should I take in 11th if I am interested in Non medical course and uninterested in Maths?
  13. How much is the percentage needed for CBSE students to get admission?
  14. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  15. Which is more beneficial between non medical and commerce? I have scored 80% in CBSE 10th class
  16. What course we can do after completion of 12th standard in Bio stream?
  17. Can I make a career in merchant navy after passing commerce stream?
  18. Which field is better after passing 10th science or commerce
26th December 2011, 06:43 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make a career in Non Medical and Commerce after passing class 10th?

dear friend,
After passing class 10th you want to go for commerce field..

Then you can go for courses like-

1.CA(Chartered Accountant)

2.CS(Company secretary)

3.B.Com

4.ICWA

5.BBA

etc..

You can go for any of these courses..
All these courses are very much prospective.

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?