13th July 2012, 09:54 PM
Sarkar.Kishore

How to make a career in Pharma industry as product analyst? I am a Biotechnology graduate

Hello! I am a Biotechnology graduate and I want to make a career in Pharma Industry as Product Analyst. So I want to know what are the courses are there and as I am working now so I are the courses offered in distance type too?

Related Questions:
  1. List of Universities offering M.Sc in Microbiology in Distance Education around Kerala? Procedure to get admission for this course?
  2. Career scope after completion of Ph.D course in US in the field of Pharma Industry?
  3. Is there any PG Diploma in Pharmacy for Biotechnology graduate?
  4. Job opportunities for a 21 years old candidate who has secured 50% in graduation? -- [New]
  5. What is the scope of Pharmacy in Mumbai at government level?
  6. Can I do M.Pharma after D.Pharma? Options after D.Pharma other than B.Pharma?
  7. After passing 12th with 44% can can I give improvement exam?
  8. Previous years question papers of Food Analyst or Public Analyst? Can MSc with Biotechnology appear for the exam?
  9. Which courses can I opt after completing my graduation?
  10. List of companies in India or in Abroad offering job for nanotechnology students?
  11. How to get a job in food industry? I am a PG student from Biotechnology
  12. How to make a career in Navy/Shipping industry after doing ETC? How do I get CDC?
  13. Best career options after B.Pharm.? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. For which posts can I apply in Pharma Industry after doing MSc Organic Chemistry
  15. Can I get into Pharma Industry after Pursuing PG diploma in IPR through distance learning? What are the salary prospects?
  16. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  17. List of jobs available for a M.Sc(Microbiology) graduate in Tamilnadu? fields like Pharma industry, food industry, science field or microbiology related job is preferred
  18. How to make a career Tourism Industry? Course and Colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?