17th November 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

How to make my career in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics engineering

I have completed diploma in electronics engg. And I am doing job. Since I was not interested in dis field.
But now I want to make my career in civil engg.

16th January 2013, 08:34 PM
Tulsi79

Default Re: How to make my career in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics engineering

electronics field is good why u want to change it?
even though if u want to make carrier in civil engineering then there are 2 options
1. u can join regular B.E in civil engineering.
2. u can part time B.E. from any recognised university but if u can work hard and want to do engineering in civil with ur job then go for AMIE from institution of engineers .according to me this will be best as it is valid in india and abroad also.
29th April 2013, 05:50 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in civil engineering after completing diploma in electronics engineering

If you are interested in civil engineering, try to pursue a professional course in civil engineering. You can look for engineering degree in civil engineering, by qualifying entrance exam. Lateral entry admission will be good for you. Qualifying the test allowS you to join 2nd year of the course. After completion of the course, try for a rewarding career in firms like BHEL, NTPC, banks, railways, and so on.
15th July 2013, 04:49 AM
Unregistered

can i study civil engineering after completion of my elcectronics and communication engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?