14th November 2011, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Best college available to me after passing 12th with 56%?

Sir i got 56% in 12th standered which college is best for me in calcutta

15th November 2011, 03:19 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best college available to me after passing 12th with 56%?

dear friend,
My friend you have not mentioned about your stream.

Then how could we suggest you..

Also you have secured 56% marks in 12th..

So, you will not be able to get a good college..

But first you mention your stream,, then we can properly suggest you..

All the best.
15th November 2011, 07:28 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Best college available to me after passing 12th with 56%?

As you got less percentage of 56% in your 12th you cannot except good colleges. You can get in to average colleges.
15th November 2011, 11:21 PM
VEERU_VIRENDR
Senior Member+

Hello,
You can get good college via qualifying the entrance exams conducted for national and state level.
If have not specified in which stream you are. Although, you can get admission in any private college via donation or via qualifying WBJEE.
Ok, best of luck.
16th November 2011, 10:11 PM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i got 56% in 12th standered which college is best for me in calcutta
hi,
pleas mention the subject tat you had take in the 12th class so that we can tell you the course and the college.

good luck!
13th January 2012, 08:15 PM
senthilkumarvm

hi my dear friend.. you are asking about best colleges available after passing 12th..

there are several colleges are available to join..
but you didn't mentioned your course whether 1st group or 2nd group.. so i can't answer your question..

if you want to join engineering college then you can get more marks
arts college means no problem.. join easily...
23rd May 2012, 12:38 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Best college available to me after passing 12th with 56%?

Hi

You have scored only 56% which is second division marks and also very very poor performance in today tough and competitive world.

Apart from that you have no where mentioned your stream, nor which course do you want to pursue your graduation in.

In such situations, it really is not possible to provide you with the exact information that you want or need. Anyways you need not worry about the past i.e your 12th results now as it is no more in your hands.

What you can do is, you can try for different courses whichever you want to study like Engineering/Honors/Law/Hotel Management/Music/Language/BCA/BBA/BBM/etc...

I am giving you a link, which gives all the colleges rankings in the Kolkata. Please Click Here to visit it.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
23rd May 2012, 02:39 AM
Rinky_goyal

you know very well that tuis is a compitition world here percentage are not very metters.If you are good in other fields then you can do many things.If you are a science student with maths and got good rank in RPET or in AIEEE then you can get MNIT jaipur or any government collage
23rd May 2012, 12:00 PM
Architecture Mayank

Hey...,
if u get 56% in pcm in +2,you dn't get best collages,even you can't think about the best collages,this is my point of view,...
Atleast try to pass out the all india....exam,i think this remains is the last option for you...
Best of luck
23rd May 2012, 05:22 PM
sharmila mani

Hi friend,

actually you should not mention your interest that is you are interest about degree or engineering .your 12th percentage is 56% so you are not able to get a good college you should not bother ,your really interest in particular one that is particular group,you are join into good college in kolkatta and concentrate on studies and get good marks

all the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?