15th June 2012, 08:50 PM
lalit kr gaur

How to make my career in Teaching? I have done MBA with specialization of marketing and finance

Dear sir,
I have done MBA in 2011 with the specialization of Marketing & finance,I have worked for 10 month in telecom sector as a corporate sales executive. now i want to make my carrier in teaching, i am preparing for the net exam, i have given net exam two times but couldn't qualify, kindly suggest me what to do more..

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is better between MBA(Finance and HR) and MBA(Finance and Marketing)
  2. What is the specialization for MBA among HT, Finance, IT and marketing
  3. Which firm and profile is the best for MBA graduates in finance and marketing specialization?
  4. Do I have a chance to attend the SLET exam after passing MBA with both specialization finance and marketing
  5. Which is the best course to make my career after MBA finance
  6. Which specialization is best suitable for me between Finance, Marketing and HR in MBA having completed my BCA?
  7. Will doing MBA in marketing and finance fetch a handsome job after completing BBA?
  8. Which course to choose after completion of B.Com?
  9. Which sector is good for me after completing MBA from Bangalore with specialization in Finance and Marketing?
  10. What are the courses available after B.com
  11. Which sector is good for me after doing MBA from Bangalore in Finance and Marketing specialization?
  12. What are the career options for me in Finance being a candidate having completed Post Graduate Diploma in Finance and part time MBA in Marketing and having 5 years experience in Insurance?
  13. Procedure to make career in Teaching having completed MBA in Operations Management?
  14. After MBA how can I make my career in Teaching? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which is the best specialization in MBA course between HR and Marketing? Career scope for Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  16. Which degree has better career in Finance stream among MBA and M.S.?
  17. How to choose specialization programme after doing MBA in Rural Project Management
  18. Which one is better course choice for B.com graduates - MBA in Finance or MS in Finance? -- [New]
22nd August 2012, 06:47 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to make my career in Teaching? I have done MBA with specialization of marketing and finance

It is better to prepare well for NET. There is no age limit for UGC lectureship exam. If you have secured higher marks and have a passion for teaching, you can join any private colleges. Most of the colleges consider PhD as a qualification for lecturer. So you can consider pursuing the same too. If you plan to take the NET again join any training center to receive specialized training.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?